EPISODE 2(PART 3/LAST PART OF THIS EPISODE)

Pushing through the crowd, we find Oliver and Hayden encircled by a few drunkards who are mocking them for how innocent they look.

"Did you lose your way home, Lil kid?" one of them, comments to which Oliver and Hayden say nothing.

" did you even lose your virginity yet or everyone rejected you for that small thing you've got, huh?" Another ridicules to which everyone hoots. Oliver and Hayden don't respond. Why are they even listening to any of this?

" Where'd you get these cheap rags from? Walmart?" A guy smirks tugging at Oliver's shirt. Dear Jesus looks like I'm gonna pick another fight.

"Back off or this is gonna be real bad." Bad for them or us.

"Ooooo! This dude's boring chick is being a hero," the same guy sneers. I can't resist but say " Oh yeah? And what makes you so interesting?"

Everyone around goes 'ooh' and the guy crinkles his nose before plastering the fake smile back in place. "Aurelia, please don't," Oliver requests, holding me back. "Nah ah! Leave her Mr. Old rags, we won't hurt your dear doll. We'll just have some fun." the guy says as I free myself from Oliver's hold and we are back in each other's face. The music has faded by now as everyone surrounds us as if it is a boxing championship.

"You know that everything here can kill you right?" he looks around before his jaw clenches.

" I guess you'll be dead before you choose what to kill me with," Take that! He tugs at his hair and purses his lips, looking around for something. Help? Something to kill me with? Theo? I don't know but he's fuming right now and he deserves it. This is another thing Mr. Hanks says, "it's good to be kind but if they cross limits, put their ass back in place and don't ever feel guilty about showing them where they stand.'

The guy starts laughing, in a creepy way before coming extremely close to me. "I was wrong. You aren't boring, you are with the wrong guy. You are way too hot for him. Come with me and I'll show you how interesting I can be," he whispers, loud enough for everyone around us to hear it, and before I reply Oliver is lunging forward at the guy and punching him in the gut. There's blood around now. He punches Oliver back. Hayden strikes with a glass bottle on someone's head. People are whistling, some booing. Someone's yelling 'call the cops!'. Oliver's hand is bleeding. Some other people join the grapple. Blaire is saying something but I'm too lost trying to process everything around me. Then as if I realize everything is outta control, I too start trying to stop them.

"Oliver! Stop!" I yell but either he can't hear me or he's not listening.

"Don't you dare say anything like that! She's not going anywhere with you!" Oliver hooks his arm around the guy's neck and starts to pull.

"Aurelia you need to go pull Oliver away or else he's gonna kill the guy!" Blaire holds my arm and shakes me as if I were in deep sleep.

" I cant! I might get punched. You try!"

" you think I didn't? He's fighting for you there. Go! Take him outta this place. I'll find Gabby, Paige, and get everyone back home."

And just like that, I follow Blaire's commands, and after a hell of trying to pull Oliver out of there, we start heading out. Out in the yard, as we walk to Oliver's car, the cops have arrived, and a black McLaren parked next to their's grabs my attention. I know the cost since it was once my dream car- $4,55,000. But ever since Gabby was in depression, I lost my interest in it or maybe started hating it because this was the car Gabby's ex owned and the same car where she caught him red-handed. Now, I hate it so much I've decided never to sit in one if I ever get a chance. Deciding to get my mind off of it, I start questioning Oliver. This is one thing I do when I try to run from things, change the topic. I'm working on it now, but my progress is slow.

"Why didn't you say anything when they were mocking you?" I ask as I buckle my seat belt in his car.

"It's better to avoid fights when you can. Anyway, it didn't affect me." He smiles as we pull out of the driveway and head towards my place. Technically I'm supposed to drive him home since he's the one who's hurt but what can I say about gentlemen? His hazel eyes enhance their color because of tail lights from cars and partially because of the street lights.

" and what he said to me affected you?" I raise my brows in question.

" Yes.Deeply." he just smiles again and keeps driving. I swim in my thoughts, replaying the whole thing in my head, thinking about what would've happened between Paige and Theodore, did the cops break up the fight or it's still on? Did the party die? I hope it did cuz the music was damn annoying. After staying silent for a long time as we near my block, Oliver says, " can I talk to you for two minutes once we reach?" I nod and we stay silent again till we reach.

On reaching, I notice the porch light is on which means that Spencer and Zoe are back. They are probably talking about their future wedding, an all-time topic since they figured how deep they are in love or watching supernatural. I take all credits for that.

"Aurelia," Oliver takes a deep breath before turning to me.

"I'm listening."

He lets out a breathy laugh, "I know you are. I know that we just met a week ago and this is very very soon... umm," he rubs the back of his neck before adding, " I'm not asking you out but do you uhh... think that there's a possibility of us?"

"Us?"

"Us."

No one's said that to me before, other than wacky Bob in 6th grade which was a dare. Oliver is a pretty nice guy, though I don't know him as much as I'd like to before dating someone. He's just asking me for a future possibility and what's wrong with a future possibility, it's not a commitment. He looks good, gentlemanly features, and fought for me today as a plus point.

I unbuckle my belt and walk out of the car without saying a word. Oliver rolls down his window and asks with a ready to heartbreak look, "Aurelia?"

"There's a very strong possibility, Oliver Brosnan," I say and stay just long enough to catch his reaction.

Aurelia Blue Taylor's first possible date- OLIVER BROSNAN. Age-19(mine and his). Where'd we meet- STARBUCKS. Day- Wednesday, after failing to egg Theo and seeing a McLaren which I hate now! 11:45 pm, our porch.

After writing my once- in- a -while diary, I join Zoe and Spencer as we wait for the others.