EPISODE 2(PART1)

" Gabby isn't home yet! " Paige reminds me as I slouch on the couch after my work shift. 

" Don't mom her, she's not a kid anymore.." Blaire repeats for what seems like the hundredth time. Part of me does worry where Gabby is cuz she's not the staying-out-late type, but Blaire is right.

" But it's seven already! " Zoe adds and reflexively, both Blaire and I roll our eyes.  Before any of us respond Spencer walks downstairs and hooks his arm with Zoe's. 

"Ladies! If any of you don't mind, may I borrow your friend for the night?" He flashes a smile at Zoe which she returns with a blush. 

"Depends on what your intentions are," I joke.

"You know what my intentions are but for the record, it's only a movie and dinner ." He shrugs his shoulders while Paige goes Aww. After they head out, Paige, Blaire, and I get back to our 'find Gabby' game.

"What if she's drunk?" Blaire jests to which Paige goes wide-eyed. 

"If she's drunk, she'd probably be kissing the floor right now," I add, and the next moment Gabby walks in looking unusual with a busted lip and a black eye. 

"Oh Reese.." Blaire murmurs beside me as we rush towards her. 

"I'll get the ice.." Paige says somewhere behind us as we launch endless questions at Gabby. 

" What on earth have you done?" Blaire questions but Gabby continues sobbing. Okay. Gabby couldn't have gotten into a fight by herself like no way and no one hates her as well. Oh, wait! How did I forget Theo Quentin?! That asshole hates Gabby for no good reason. 

"Theo?" Paige asks and guess what, I am right. IT IS HIM! The last time his friend threw rotten eggs at her we did nothing cuz Gabby didn't wanna get rivals at college but this time... Nah ah. I turn towards Blaire who has the same evil smirk as I do but before we plan anything Gabby puts Zoe on the call. 

" No! You guys aren't doing anything," She commands. 

"Here comes our mom," Blaire says and I hear Spencer laugh from the other side. 

"I'm serious. We could talk to the Dean or something," Zoe suggests but not happening. The Dean is this old dog who talks only money and does nothing but sit on his chair. 

" We can't hear you! Hello? Hello? " I lie and Zoe clearly understands that we aren't letting Theo get away so easily.

"Byee! Enjoy your date. " We hang up as Paige pulls out her phone, "There's a frat party at Shauna's place, everyone's invited and Theo is gonna be there." 

" So… what are you suggesting?" Gabby questions raising an eyebrow. 

" Well.. we too are gonna go there and have some fun!" Blaire shrugs. 

" And maybe Theo is gonna have a busted lip by tomorrow…" I add. 

" So what time do we leave? It's already eight." Paige inquires and we decide to leave within thirty minutes. Paige helps Gabby with her makeup and tells all of us what to wear as Paige is the coolest one around while I decide to call Hayden and Oliver along as it'll be good just in case we get too engrossed working on our plan and it's a fun way to introduce my friends to Hayden and Oliver.    

                                 Walking out of my room in the outfit Paige gave me, I stumble in my heels. Well, this is gonna suck! 

" Hey, Paige! Can I put on my boots instead please!" I ask as she stands on the other end of the staircase fixing Gabby's makeup. 

" Nope! That'll ruin the look." 

Great! Taking a deep breath I embrace myself to walk down the stairs without twisting my leg or tripping. I grip the railing and walk down step by step swearing that this is the first and last time I'm wearing heels. 

         After successfully descending the stairs and a bit of walking practice, we get into Blair's car and head to a party where the only people we know are ourselves and Theo.