EPISODE 2(PART 2)

Arriving at the frat house, I notice the type of place we're barging into... Girls wearing bold makeup, heels longer than their skirts, clothes sticking to their bodies, hooking up randomly while the muscular guys intimidate me in their black shirts and the dead look on their faces. Not a single guy here hasn't been to the gym, I can bet.

" Dude!" I nudge Blaire," the guys here look like they are all descendants of Voldermort."

"Mhmm... Imagine how'd Theo look." She whispers back. The place smells like sweat and liquor with all the red cups on the grass. Averting my eyes to the left, I find Hayden and Oliver dressed in black as well but they look so much better.

" Hey, Aurelia! " Oliver waves at us as we approach them. Introducing them to the gang, I give them the whole idea in detail of why we are here before Hayden objects," Uh.. do you think you'll be able to beat him up in front of so many people and get away with it? "

And then it hit us. At this point, I doubt how did I get through high school after being so stupid?

Acknowledging the dumbstruck look on our faces Hayden adds, " we kinda guessed it and came along with a plan B."

" Is my stupidity that obvious?" I question to which Paige shushes the topic down by asking about our new plan 'B'. The new plan's got rotten eggs and hell it's gonna be lotta fun. Just one flaw that if we don't run for our lives, we'll have to rush to the E.R.

" Are you guys sure you don't wanna back out? Do we have to do this?" Gabby's doubt makes my resolution stronger. " Let's go crack some eggs girls! " Blaire quotes as We head inside filling four stinky eggs in each of our handbags and grabbing a red cup from the counter beside us. "Yuck! I hate how this place and how this alcohol is activating my gag reflexes," I comment while it takes every ounce of me to not throw up all over Shauna's huge mansion.

The mansion is filled with people, every nook and corner. Either we'll get away easily because of the crowd or humiliate ourselves because of the very same crowd. Blaire says something over the music which is inaudible and maybe after lotta screaming, we hear each other.

" Aurelia, Paige, and I will go egg Theo in the face while you people enjoy the party," Blaire shrugs and I start bubbling with questions but since none of us wanna stay here and going against Blaire's plan is a freakin' sin, I decide to believe in her like we always do.

" Can I come along? " Oliver asks and we give him a why- do- you- wanna- get- yourself - killed look and he explains the whole idea of why people like Theo have defenders and we might get thwacked, so having Oliver around will be helpful cuz he's done this kind of thing before. I know he wants to help but this sounds offensive to me...

" Just watch." I retort and we start looking around for Theo. There's a group of people sprawled across the floor near the couch playing something which I guess is 'spin the bottle', some other people are playing beer pong, and a bunch of guys smoking cigarettes under the staircase.

" There he is," Gabby points towards guys who are smoking, and the one with multiple piercings, bony structure, and bright red hair is Theodore. He's surrounded by well-built men who look like bouncers from a club and his creepy eyes send chills down my spine. I don't like his vibe, we really need to end this before anyone knows. We can't risk egging him from here, neither can we near him at any cost. Maybe if we are cautious enough and aim well, the first floor is a safe spot.

"The first floor," I reluctantly say despite the gloomy feeling of this thing going very wrong.

"Have you lost it, Aurelia? We can't aim accurately when we're like fifteen steps away from the target and you wanna go for the first floor?!" this was Paige going ballistic.

" we've got only one chance and if we aim wrong, I don't even know how much of a mess we'll have to deal with," Blaire adds.

I'm the one who's petrified but we can't let Gabby get bullied this way. She needs to know that things can change and I can't let her fall into depression again because of this mindless redhead porcupine and as Mr. Hanks says, 'A helping hand might change someone's life in a way you wouldn't have dreamt of. It could literally save their lives.'

" let's not catastrophize and just give it a shot."

" cat ass... what?" Paige squints her eyes.

"Catastrophize genius! It's a psychological term for overthinking, it's outta your dictionary." Blaire pulls her and starts heading upstairs. I follow but Oliver pulls me back and says, "please be safe." I simply nod and follow Blaire.

The first floor has the drinks bar, knocked out picture frames which indicate that there was a fight here, fragments of popcorn and shattered glass pieces on the floor and the loud music makes the windows vibrate. The neighborhood is as deaf as a post- no cops or any warnings, just partying wild.

I follow Blaire and Paige closely in this messed up, packed hallway till we are right above where Theo is. Giving each other a look, we aim the eggs right at Theo's head, closing my eyes I mumble," at least one's gonna hit him," and drop it.

Blaire and I look down to find all the eggs around him other than one which hit the back of his shoe. He glares up at us and I slip out of my heels, ready to sprint. My heart starts to race at 200 miles per hour. Before we budge from our places, Paige Merrily sings " My aim isn't so bad! I knew it! "

" I guess theirs isn't either," I comment and we mindlessly dart towards the second floor as Theo chases us. I mean he looks skinny, three people can take him down but those bouncers... All of us head in the same direction with Blaire and I ahead and Paige screaming something behind us. Rushing towards the end of the hallway we barge into a room, creating an awkward scenario for all of us. A pink-haired girl ( I'd like to call her a hoe but no offense) straddles a half-naked guy's lap and we stand there speechlessly before both of them look at us with disgusted faces.

"Uh...." Blaire looks for words but she's got nothing.

" Umm.. we.. uhh," Just tell us to get out! " Well...so.."

"Yea..we.." I really wish I was running at a slower pace similar to Paige's. Blaire and I almost exit the room when Paige runs into us, leaving all three of us on the floor. As if the heels hadn't done enough damage to me, now my back hurts as well. Having no time to ponder over this awfully embarrassing moment as we have mafia-like people waiting to kill us, I get up, stumble out and just run. Finding another bar-like counter at the other end of the corridor and hiding behind it, Blaire and Paige seem to be nowhere. I hope they made it out safely.. This is so bad! Why would you do this Aurelia Blue Taylor?! We could've stuck posters of his ugly face all over the town or maybe Photoshop him with a porcupine, right?

Sounds of hasty footsteps approaching me make me believe this is the end of me but to my surprise and relief, it's Blaire.

" Holy hell! I thought you guys were caught?"

" Well, partially because I think Paige is." She whispers back. Paige! I've told her running always comes in handy but gosh this girl! Please save her God, I'll teach her running myself after this. We take a Lil peek from behind the counter and find Paige running towards the staircase with Theo's people behind her and Theodore nowhere to be seen.

In the blink of an eye, Paige slips on some liquid, losing her balance and ready to hit the floor but Theo steadies her before this happens.

" Huh?" Blaire and I gasp in unison. Subconsciously I expect something like a yell or angry tone and maybe worst-case scenario, sounds of punching to reach my ears but nothing happens. Just the sound of music and hooting, as the party continues.

"What the hell!" Blaire exclaims as both Theo and Paige stand in the same posture, looking at each other intensely, I'd rather like to call it passionately. The bouncers have dissipated by now and it's just these two knowingly unknowns having a goddamn romantic moment with me gawking at them.

" Aurelia, let's go down and tell the others," Blaire points at the staircase right next to us. How many stairs has this mansion got? But Paige? How can we let her alone with this redhead porcupine? Reading my mind Blaire adds, " Trust me it doesn't look like she needs help. Especially in that pose!" She points a finger at them before hauling me down the stairs.