Cal sits between Jackson and Ethan and Coach talks "Economic disparity exists in all forms. Well, take sports, for example. Some teams have better training facilities. Some have better equipment. Unlike Beacon Hills that can barely afford the duct tape to keep our equipment together. You know, Stilinski, if I could grade you on how profoundly you disturb me, you'd be an A plus student." Coach says as he notices the pictures on Stiles' desk. "Thanks, Coach." Stiles tells him as Cal chuckles. "Put those pictures away." Coach tells him as Stiles grabs the Lacrosse stick and pulls off the end. "Stilinski! The hell is wrong with you? Don't answer that." Coach tells him. "It's a lacrosse player." Stiles tells Scott and Isaac as Cal, Jackson and Ethan listen. "The killer's on the team." Scott realises.

"This... This is pointless. Most of the team plays with their own gear." Jackson sighs as the group finish searching the Lacrosse gear. "Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game canceled?" Kira suggests. "The game's the best way to catch him red-handed." Ethan points out. "But what if he's red-handed 'cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death? Which, by the way, could be any of you guys." Stiles adds pointing at each of the supernaturals in the room.

"Or Liam. Well, we don't have the whole list and he could be on it." Cal adds. "We don't know anything about that list." Stiles sighs. "How it's made, how it's updated." Aiden adds. "Who's been out taking a supernatural census anyway? How do they even know about us?" Cal asks. "They know about everyone." Scott responds. Stiles sighs "I think Kira's right. I think we should stop the game." he tells everyone. "I'm not afraid." Scott tells him. "Neither am I." everyone else adds. "Well, I'm terrified. And I'm not even on the list. Guys, these are professional killers. It's their profession. One of them's got a thermo-cut wire that cuts heads off. Who knows what else they have?" Stiles tells them throwing his arms around. Cal rolls his eyes and looks at Jackson "Who are we playing today?" he asks. "Devonford Prep." Jackson tells him. Cal's eyes widen and he runs out the room to find Liam.

As he does he finds him storming out with Mason chasing after him. "Liam, wait. What, no, no, no, no. Liam." Mason calls out as they get outside in time to see the Devonford Prep team get off their bus. "Brett!" Liam calls out as the captain gets off. "Ah, here we go." Cal mutters making Mason turn to him. "Cal?" he smiles. "Hi Mase." Cal smiles. "I just wanted to say... Have a good game." Liam tells Brett holding out his hand. Brett and the team  laugh "That's cute, Liam. Is that what they told you to say in Anger Management? Apologize and everything's fine? You demolished Coach's car." Brett tells him. "I paid for it." Liam reminds him. "Yeah, you're going to pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there. And it's gonna be all your fault." Brett tells him as Liam clenches his fist causing blood seep through his fingers.

"Oh, shit. Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's go." Scott says as Cal shoves Liam towards the entrance. "Hey, what's going on prep students? Welcome to our little public high school. How you doing? That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh, we're very excited for scrimmage tonight. Uh, but Let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field." Stiles says to the Devonford Prep team. Cal stays behind to talk to Brett.

"Hey Brett." Cal smiles. "Hey Cal. How's everything been?" Brett asks. "Yeah alright." Cal tells him. "You know what happened to Lou?" Brett asks as they start moving to the field. "Her dad kicked her out. Turns out she got pregnant with Zac. She's staying with me, my boyfriends and a couple other friends.  She'll be at the game later." Cal explains. Brett looks amazed "Woah. I can't believe her dad kicked her out." he exclaims. Cal shrugs "I better head off but I'll see you later." he tells Brett. "Alright catch you later" Brett smiles.

Cal rushes into the changing rooms where Scott and Stiles are holding Liam under the shower. "Okay, you calm yet?" Stiles asks making Liam roar in response. "Okay! Okay!" Liam pants after a minute making Scott and Stiles let go of him. "That car you smashed. I thought you said that was your teacher's." Scott tells him. "He was also my Coach. He benched me for the entire season." Liam explains. "What did you do?" Scott asks as Cal hands Liam a towel. "I got a couple of red cards." he responds. "Just a couple?" Stiles asks. "You gotta be honest with us. What else happened?" Scott asks. "Nothing. I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation." Liam explains. "What did they call it?" Scott asks making Liam sigh and look at Cal who nods. "Intermittent Explosive Disorder." Liam tells them. "I.E.D? You're literally an I.E.D? That's great. That's great. You gave powers to a walking time bomb." Stiles exclaims looking at Scott annoyed Cal slaps his brothers arm "Aah." Stiles exclaims.

"Did they give you anything for it?" Scott asks Liam ignoring the sibling. "Risperdal. It's an antipsychotic." Liam responds. "Oh, this just gets better." Stiles sighs making Cal glare at him. "But I don't take it." Liam admits. "Obviously." Stiles adds sarcastically. "I can't play lacrosse on it. It makes me too tired." Liam explains. "Okay. I think you should bail out of the game. Tell Coach your leg is still hurting." Scott tells the new werewolf. "No, no! I can do this. Especially if you're both there." Liam retorts. "But, Liam, it's not just about the game. We think whoever killed Demarco might be on our team." Cal explains. "Who's Demarco?" Liam asks confused. "The one who brought the beer to the party. The guy who was beheaded. Remember?" Stiles tells him. "We think the person who ordered the keg killed Demarco. Liam? What, you know something?" Cal asks noticing the look on his face. "I don't know who ordered the keg. But I know who paid for it." Liam explains.

Cal stands with Jackson, Ethan, Aiden, Liam and Mason as they get ready for the game. "I don't care if he's a foot taller than me. I think I can take him." Liam says looking over at where Brett is getting dressed. "Yeah." Mason nods looking at Brett. "What do you think you're doing?" Liam asks him. "What? Me? Agreeing with you. I'm being agreeable." Mason tells him. "You think he's hot, don't you?" Liam realises. "No! No. Not at all. No way! Maybe. Yeah, maybe a little." Mason admits making Cal, Jackson and Ethan nod inagreement. "He wants to destroy me." Liam reminds them "I think you could definitely take him. And then give him to me." Mason smiles making everyone chuckle. Cal shakes his head at his friend "We'll find you someone." he tells Mason with a smile.

"Let's go! Let's go, come on! Hey, McCall, I said get your ass out on the field." Coach shouts as the team runs onto the field. "But Coach, his leg's still healing. I don't think he should play." Scott tells Coach motioning to Liam. "He said it's fine." Coach waves Scott off. "As Captain, I'm suggesting Liam sit out the game." Scott tells Coach making him laugh. "And as, uh, President of the United States, I'm vetoing that suggestion." Coach responds. "What if he gets hurt?" Scott asks. "Hey, Liam! Think fast!" Brett says throwing a lacrosse ball at Liam. Cal smirks as Liam catches the ball easily "Oh, he plays." Coach smiles. "There you go, Liam! Liam! Stilinski! McCall!" Coach cheers making Cal shake his head as the others join the team. "Why do I feel like this is going to end badly?" Kira asks. "Because it usually does." Isaac points out making Cal shrug. "Kira, Isaac, Aiden, you keep an eye on Garrett. Cal, Jackson Ethan and I will watch out for Liam." Scott says. "Yeah, I'm just gonna try to play lacrosse. All right." Stiles says as they part ways.

"Run Kira! Run, Kira, run!" Stiles shouts as Kira gets the ball. "Pass it! Kira, pass the ball! Oh..." Coach shouts as Kira makes a goal. "Yukimura! Get over here. Take a seat. You're benched for the rest of the game." Coach tells Kira. "What? Why?" she asks. "You didn't pass." Coach explains. "I had an open shot." she responds. "The play was for you to pass. This is a scrimmage, It's about teamwork, Yukimura. So, you're benched." Coach retorts making Kira take as seat. Cal sighs and looks at Aiden "What's Garrett doing?" he asks. "Nothing yet. Hopefully Lydia will crack the code soon." Aiden responds as the game starts again.

Liam, Garrett and Brett all collide and land on the floor. "Brett, you okay?" Cal asks running over Brett groans in response and doesn't get up. Cal goes over to Liam "How hard did you hit him?" Cal asks. "I didn't. He hit me." Liam responds showing a broken arm. "Ow." Stiles comments looking away. "Close your eyes." Scott tells Liam. He does so and Scott puts the bone back in position making Liam cry out slightly. "Ow." Liam groans. "All right, Brett, we're gonna pick you up now." a medic tells Brett making him groan. Cal hears a blade sheath making him look at Garrett who's smirking. "Are you cut? Did Garret cut you?" Cal asks Liam worriedly. "No, no. I'm okay." Liam assures him. "Then he missed." Scott says. "What do you mean?" Liam asks. "It's you, Liam. You're the one he's after." Scott explains.

Cal stands with the rest of the group as Liam walks over. "I talked to Coach. I'm out for the rest of the game. What are you gonna do?" Liam asks. "I don't know. Something's still not right. We're missing something." Scott sighs as Aiden rushes over. "Guys. Lydia just broke another third of the list." he tells them. "Am I on it?" Liam asks. "No. But someone else is." Aiden says. "Who?" Cal asks. "Brett." Aiden tells him. Cal turns to see Scott already running towards the school. He drops his stick and helmet before following him.

He runs into the locker room as Scott knocks out Violet. "I think you better call your Dad." Scott tells him. Cal nods as the others join him "Stiles you call dad I'm taking Brett to Dreaton." he tells his brother. "We'll come with you." Jackson and Ethan tells him.