Chapter 15

Cal goes downstairs with Jackson and Ethan following him. They walk into the living room to find the rest of the pack. Derek, Peter, Scott and Alison turn and stare at Jackson wide eyes "Jackson?" Scott questions. "Hey guys." he says smiling. Cora laughs "Your faces will stick if you keep staring with your mouths open." she tells her Uncle and Brother, they both glare at her making her laugh more. "Anyway shall we order pizza?" Ethan suggests sitting next to Lou and pulling Jackson and Cal down to sit with them."Yeah I'll order one of everything." Cal says pulling out his phone.

Soon their pizza's arrive and they all start debating on which pizza is best. "Just saying Pineapple belongs on pizza." Cora says. "No fruit shouldn't be on pizza." Isaac tells her ademently. "Tomato is a fruit and that goes in pizza." Cal points out. Lou suddenly gets up and runs to the bathroom, Cal gets up and follows after her. Walking in her pulls her hair back from her face. He turns and sees Ethan "Jackson's cooking some bacon for her." he tells Cal making him nod. When she's finished she stands and rinses her mouth out. "Better?" Cal asks making her nod. He smiles and turns letting her jump onto his back. They walk back in the living room and see everyone except Lydia, Stiles and Aiden look confused. "You okay?" Isaac asks. "Yeah. I guess you guys will find out soon anyway. I'm pregnant, that's why I moved here. My dad kicked me out and the Father of the baby..." she trails of. "Zac's the Father." Cal tells them. "Well we'll all support you Lou. Your part of the pack." Scott tells her as Jackson walks in and hand her a bowl. Lou smiles when she see the bacon and chocolate ice cream. "Thanks bub." she says to him as she takes a bite. "Is that bacon and chocolate ice cream?" Isaac ask. "Mhm. What?" she asks as she sees the look on some of their faces. "You think that's bad? Talia used to dip strawberries into mustard." Peter tells them with a chuckle. "What are we going to--" Scott starts but Lou cuts him off. "Lost Boys." she say immeadietly making Cal laugh. "You have an unhealthy obsession with Keifer Sutherland." he tells her. "I do not. It's just in this film he makes a hot vampire." Louise retorts. "To be fair he does." Lydia agrees making Aiden pout at her.

Partway through Lou starts poking Cal. "Yes?" he asks her. "Do we have strawberry Crofters?" she asks. "I'll go get it for you." he says standing up and going over the back of the sofa. He walks into the kitchen and finds the crofters. "Bring a jar of pickles aswell." Lou calls from the the other room. He laughs and grabs a jar of pickles for her aswell. He walks back to the others and hands Lou her pickles and crofters. "Thanks babes." she says kissing his cheek. She takes a pickle and grabs her soon. Taking a spoonful of the crofters she takes a bit of pickle followed by the spoon. "Tasty?" Cal asks. "Yep." she tells him with a smile.

The next morning Noah, Melissa and Chris walked into the house to find that Lou had fallen asleep on Cal's legs. Cal was asleep on Ethan's shoulder, who also had Jackson on his legs. Lydia had fallen asleep leaning against Aiden with his arms round her. Cora was snuggled into Isaac's side with her legs in twined with his. Stiles was asleep with his head hanging off the chair. Scott and Alison had fallen asleep on the two chairs. Derek and Peter were the only ones awake and were in the kitchen making Coffee for everyone. Noah walks into the kitchen with the other two adults following. "What time did they fall asleep?" Noah asks. "I think it was around half one when I fell asleep and by then Scott was the only one awake but he was slowly falling asleep." Peter responds handing the sheriff a cup of coffee. A couple minutes later they heard someone run to the bathroom. Followed by Cal walking into the kitchen "Weird question can someone put some pickle juice in a cup?" he asks before running to the bathroom. Cal walks in and holds Lou's hair for her, sitting back she smiles and let's him pick her up. Walking downstairs they find everyone awake and moving to the kitchen/dining room. Cal sits Lou next to Lydia before walking into the kitchen. Peter hands him a cup of coffee along with the pickle juice. "Thanks Peter." he says before going and giving Lou the juice. "What'd you want for Breakfast?" he asks her. "Mash potato and caramel sauce" she tells him smiling. He chuckles and goes into the kitchen and starts the potatoes. Melissa walks over to him "Cravings?" she asks him making him nod. "How far along is she?" she asks. "6 weeks." Cal responds. "I can get her a scan today if she wants one, go ask her while I do her food." Melissa tells him. He smiles "Thanks." he says before walking over to her.