Chapter 17

Cal sits in his room glaring at his laptop screen. Jackson walks over and peers over his shoulder. "Why are you glaring at a picture of a tree?" he asks kissing Cal's shoulder. "It's the nematon. I'm just reading some information on it to see if I can find anything." he tells Jackson leaning into him. "Come on we're already late for school." Jackson tells Cal. "Can we just not go in today?" Cal asks him. "Fine but only because I'm looking at the house this morning. You can come with." Jackson tells him. "Okay let me get dressed. Remember Ethan is out with Aiden today and Lou has her day with Melissa to talk babies."

Cal walks out the bathroom and goes back to Jackson

Cal walks out the bathroom and goes back to Jackson. "I'm ready when you are." he tells him. Jackson gets up "Come on then the estate agent is meeting us over there." Jackson holds his hand out to Cal and they walk over to the house opposite where a lady stands outside waiting for them. "Good Morning I'm Dani and I'll be showing you around the house today." she greets them. "Morning I'm Jackson and this is Cal." Jackson introduces them.

After the house tour the boys walk back over to the Stilinski household. Cal smiles and turns to Jackson "I think its perfect." he tells him. Jackson nods in agreement and pecks Cal's lips. Smiling Cal kisses Jackson fiercely. Their lips move in sync with one another as the fight for dominance. Soon they pull away for air putting their foreheads together. Cal's phone starts buzzing in his pocket making him pull it out and roll his eyes. "Yes Stiles?" he asks as he answers. "Get to Deaton's." Stiles says before hanging up. "Rude!" Cal mutters as he and Jackson head out to the porsche.

Hand in hand they walk into the vet clinic. "We're here" Cal calls out. "Back here." Scott says poking his head out. Cal and Jackson walk to the back to find Scott, Stiles and Isaac talking with Deaton. "So what's happening?" Cal asks. "Turns out Maloa is a were coyote and is trapped in coyote form." Stiles tells him. "Wait the girl from the crash Dad was reinvestigating?" Cal says. "Yep." Stiles tells him popping the 'p'.

Deaton hold up a vile of liquid. "Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot." he tells the boys. "Allison's a perfect shot." Scott says. "She used to be." Isaac tells Scott. "She can do it." "If we manage to find the thing." "Okay, what is the point of him? Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out." Stiles rants causing both Cal and Jackson to chuckle slightly. "Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?" Isaac asks. "I can do it." Scott reveals. "You can?" Jackson asks puzzled. "You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery." Scott explains. "This is a werecoyote, Scott. Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you." Deaton adds. "That's why you called Derek, first." Stiles realises making Scott sigh "Yeah, I could try it on my own.But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf." Scott gloomily says. "We need a real Alpha. You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things. You know, an Alpha who can get it going. You know, get it" Stiles starts. "Up?" Isaac asks. "Great. I'm an Alpha with performance issues." Scott adds making Cal snort. "Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton asks. "I wouldn't trust Peter." Isaac states. "Maybe the twins?" Stiles asks. "They're not Alphas anymore. after what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them." Cal tells his brother. "Yeah, but what if they know how to do it?" Stiles explains. "Nobody's seen them for weeks." Scott's tells them. "Actually, that's not totally true." Jackson says motioning to himself and Cal.