Chapter 4: The Ice Queen's Walls

I awoke the next day with a yawn, stretching my arms.

"Morning, Red head." Yang chuckled as she attempted to brush her hair. My hair was all frizzy and not even close to normal. I stood up from my bed and grabbed my brush. The bed above me started to shake. A adorable yawn came from the bed as the girl in white sat up.

"Morning Ruby...." She said. I replied with a sound of confirmation.  Blake was awake next, without a sound.

After a boring morning, we all started toward our lessons. I had weapon engineering, Weiss had a swordsmen type lesson. I walked into the lesson without a word and sat at my desk. My mind was mainly blank apart from a single thought. 'Do I like Weiss...?'  This flew round my head for a couple minutes until the teacher cleared his throat.

"Now....The first step is to find your main material."

The teacher started to drag on to the point where I was Nearly fell asleep. The bell rang for the end of the torture, I grabbed my stuff and left quickly. My legs were aching from staying in the same place for way to long. A flash of white flew pass me a smile upon her face.

"Ruby! I have to speak to you!" She said as she grabbed onto my hand. She pulled me toward one of the main courtyard areas, nearest the trees. Her flushed face was starting to show as we got closer to the tree.

"Ruby?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you know if you have a crush on someone?"

This took Me by surprise. I never thought that the ice queen would have a crush!

"You feel this sudden attraction to them, like they have their own pull. You want to be near them always." I finished, looking around us.  She gave me this wide eyed look and a small smile.

"Thank you Ruby, because I think I may have a crush..." She finished in a very shy fashion.

"Who's the lucky guy?" I asked, slightly crushed that she had a crush...

"Its a girl...." She started. Suddenly, my heart was lifted again.

'What!? She's Gay!?' My was racing but I was under control! Sort of...

"Who's the girl?" I asked, clearly intrigued by the situation.

"I can't say!" She said looking away from me.

"Why not!? I'm your partner."

"That's my point.."

"Huh?" I asked, really confused.

"Its you, you dolt!" She said with a red face. I was taken aback. The crush of my dreams Like's me too!?

"Umm...that's interesting since I do too..." My voice clearly shaking.

"Good, 'cause..." She kissed my lips softly before pulling away.

"Now I can do that." She smiled as she leant on my forehead.

A/N I'm sorry this tool so long! Homework, school and more homework got in the way. And a slight case of writers block! Anyway, any ideas for this now blooming white rose

~Hydrex