Chapter 5: Scars better left hidden

~~Time skip 4 months~~

My eyes fluttered open for a few seconds, scanning my surroundings. The weight on the right side of my body reminded me that I was still here. Her white locks covered her face slightly, with my free hand, I slowly uncovered her face. Her perfect face was still a slight surprise to me. I have no idea how long I was staring but it must have been a long time, Weiss' eyes flickered a little before opening and looking at me.

"Hey beautiful, good sleep?" I asked in a loving tone. She replied by digging her face into my collarbone.

"Yes, thanks to you..." She smiled.

"Suppose we should get up, we have classes." My voice sounded a little annoyed that school had to ruin this moment. She nodded in agreement. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the bathroom.

"Hey Ruby?"

"Mm?"

"Umm...why don't you....get dressed out here...?" She asked. My mind started to panic. 'I don't want her to see my ugly scars...not the ones on my back..'

"I can't...I just can't..." I said in a frightened tone as I slowly moved to the bathroom.

"Please..." I couldn't say to no to the way my queen said that. I looked over at her to see the pleading eyes she had. I nodded and pointed to the wall. She knew what I meant and turned away. My back was to her as I slowly took off my top. The familiar burning of pain slowly started to come back as I did.

~~Weiss' point of view~~

My curiosity was started to get the better of me so I just peeked to see what her body looked like. When I turned I didn't expect to see what I saw.

"R-Ruby?" I said in a scared way. She turned to me and saw what I was looking at. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she pulled on the rest of her clothes and bolted out the door. Yang had just appeared.

"What. Did. You. Do" she asked as she stalked her way to me.

"I didn't do anything! I saw her scars on her back and she bolted!" My voice quivered with fear, the fear that I had just made my girlfriend cry. Yang's face softened a little as she made her way to me and sat beside me.

"Tell me what happened..." She asked, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"When we awoke I asked her to get changed out her instead of the bathroom. It took a few tries before she agreed and did. I turned my back to her, as did she, when I turned back to look her I saw these scars that covered her back. I said her name and she bolted." I finished as my tears dripped from my eyes. I knew I shouldn't have checked. The black haired girl had just entered the now silent room.

"What happened?" She asked her partner. She replied with a short version of the story and she sat.

"Weiss?"

"Y-yes?" I replied.

"She doesn't want you seeing them...because she scared." Blake said to me.

"W-why?"

"That I don't know. But I do know something...go find her and talk to her."

My legs were moving faster then normal. I was desperate to find her.

"Ruby!?" I shouted as I bolted through the school halls. The students turned to stare at me. The strict girl of beacon was now screaming as she sprints to the school. That's a new thing to them. I pushed open the doors to the courtyard, a red rose petal trail in front of me.

"Thank god for your semblance" I said to myself, a small smile creeping along my face. My eyes followed the trail of petals until I reached a familiar cliff. On the edge sat a small bundle of red cloth. Being as quiet as possible I snuck my way to her.

"Ruby....?" I asked quietly, a head appeared above the bundle and looked over at me.

"Weiss...I...I'm So..." She started. I chuckled a little and hugged her to me. My small frame fit just perfectly to her, like a puzzle piece.

"I love you, Weiss..."

"I love you too, dolt."

"I guess some scars are better left hidden...huh?"

A/N Hey guys! Here's a new chapter for Red snow! I think that was a okay chapter, literally done in 10 minutes! Anyway, thanks for reading!

~Hydrex