Chapter 11: The Hurricane ~Ruby & Weiss

I sat on the wall where me and Weiss were meeting, swinging my legs my legs as I did. I already had a present in mind before we had got here so I was done in a few minutes. The wind blew through the trees, rustling them. Each passing moment bored me, having no idea what to do. I glanced down the street, families of 3 to 4 smiling as they went. A single girl with orange hair was just standing there, staring at me. I started to panic, tightening the hold on my bag. She took a couple steps across the road until she was opposite me. A menacing grin cane across her face. She walked a couple more steps toward me. I quickly stood up and started to run down the pathway, ducking into a nearby alley way. Each step from her boots echoed off the walls.

"What...what are you doing!? What do you want!?" I screamed, backing toward the wall.

"I only want a single thing..." Her voice replied with a slightly flirtatious tone.

"W-whats that?" I asked, quickly looking around to find a way out. With a seductive grin she walked toward me. Leaning in she whispered;

"I want...you.." The panic started to set in and I shoved her away.

"I love it when they're rough." She said, licking along her lips. Without another word a cloth smothered my mouth. Before my vision became nothing but darkness, I heard a gentle voice shout;

"Ruby!?"

~Weiss POV

"Ruby!? Where are you?" I shouted. People turning to me with a confused face. A girl with Orange hair walked out of a alley way, quickly shoving away a cloth.

"Hey Excuse me!? Miss!?" I asked, panicking from the fear of Ruby's disappearance.

"Oh, Yes?"

"I'm looking for a girl, a little taller than me with red and black hair?"

"No, I haven't?" My world started to slow and freeze. The only thing being the sound of heart pumping.

"She ran off down one of the streets with the girl?" I didn't reply I just sprinted toward where she had pointed. 

"Ruby!?" I screamed, my voice starting to crack from it all. My face was starting to become wet, a soft scent of roses wafted past me until I blacked out.

I awoke a couple hours later, shackled to a wall. I moved around a little in a attempt to get myself out of this position.

"Ah! The queen has awoke!" A girls voice rang out through the darkness.

"Who? Who said that?" I asked. A menacing laugh pierced the dark until the lights suddenly turned on. Opposite me was Ruby, unconscious.

"RUBY! WAKE UP!" She slowly stood-up, pulling off the shackles and walking over to me. No light in her eyes met mine, just cold metallic ones.

"Help me!" I asked, moving my wrists.

"No, Penny has told me that the Schnee are bad people..." Ruby mutter with a emotionless voice. Quickly, she shuffled to the seat where Penny had been sitting and sat on her legs. All blood stopped flowing when I saw Penny pull Ruby into a intimate kiss.

"STOP! PLEASE!"

"Like she said, She's all mine now."

A/N HEYO! I'm posting super late where I live so yeah! Anyway, I have another story which more based around my own characters, not RWBY. So if you are interested, go check it out! But Anyway, Bye~

~HauntingHydrex