Chapter 18: Last days. ~Weiss

My girlfriend must have over heard what he said because she just looked at me with a couple tears brimming her eyes.
"B-But Father! I h-have been d-doing great here so far!"I argued, in a small attempt to change his mind.

"I don't care, that school isn't fit to train my daughter. I want you packed by Wednesday. Its Monday, so you have until 2 days until we pick you up. Good bye." He finished, ending the call. I didn't really have any Idea on what I was meant to do. I just started at Ruby's face, trying to come up with a way out. A couple droplets of her tears hit the mattress below us. 

"Ruby, I don-"

"You can't leave! I won't let you!" She shouted, gripping against my shirt. 

"I'm not, if I do, I will find you again. I promise!" She smiled and nodded, wiping away any excess tears. Without warning, she sprung from the bed, grabbed her clothes and bound into the room.

"What the?" In a couple of minutes she was back out.

"Get dressed, snowflake, we are going out!" I smiled at her sincerity and picked up my clothes. I made a quick trip to the bathroom, got changed then followed Red out the door.

She had a lot of spring to her step, but it was slowly being eaten by sadness. I guess me leaving was weighing on her heart.

"Hey...Ruby?" She twirled back around to stare at me and nodded.

"I'm sorry that I am leaving, I don't want to bu-" she silenced me with her finger placed upon my lips.

"Shush! Let's not jump to conclusions, I want to get the most out of these two days." She finished, smiling. She gently held my hand and started to lead us to a restaurant. It wouldn't take much to finally reach this restaurant my partner was quietly leading me to. It was morning still so many places were not open yet, so we settled into a fully day place. The place was clean, having a very Italian vibe to the atmosphere. It suddenly dawned on me that I had never taken Ruby for a real date before.

"I wanted to...go on a date, before you left but we never did...so..." She said, shyly pointing to the restaurant. I put on a very posh accent and bowed, watching Ruby smile down at me slightly.

"Well miss, I agree with your idea. Shall we be off?"

"Yes, Ma'am we shall." She slowly hooked her arm around my elbow. In a only a matter of moment we were both laughing like kids. We walked through the door of the place and asked for a table for two. The waitress gave a nod and lead us to our table. The guilt of leaving Ruby alone was starting to set I'm hard, but I kept a happy face. We both smiled and laughed as we ordered our food and eat it.

"I can't believe you are going to be gone...forever.."

"Hey, I said that i would find you. Son it won't be forever!" I declared, my fist shaking a little. She smiled and carefully placed her hand on my fist. I slowly started to calm and stopped clenching my hand.

"Good." She chuckled.

After a couple of hours of walking and going from shop to shop, we had to go back to our dorm. We walked back to the room in silence, not awkward just normal. Once we reached our destination, we both flopped on our beds. I picked up my clothing and changed in the bathroom before climbing back in bed. Ruby did the same except she didn't go to her bed.

"Hey..Weiss? Can I sleep with you?" She asked, looking away shyly. I smiled and held open the cover for her, she quickly climbed in and snuggled into my chest.

A/N Heyo! So, I was thinking if I should do a another book after this or start a new one? You guys pick!

~HauntingHydrex