Chapter 12: No Rest for the wicked

A/N Penny is going to be human during this story! Just so you don't get confused.

Water left my lungs as I was pulled up by my hair out of the water. I coughed for a few seconds before asking the one question which had been plaguing my mind for the last few minutes.

"Why...are you doing this?" My voice practically gone. A grin painted her face. With a grin, she stepped away from me.

"Oh, just making sure that you understand that your not getting your Girlfriend back. She's mine." She said with a wink. I chuckled lowly and looked back up.

"We'll see..."

"Aww, the Queen thinks she's big outside of her castle." Penny said as she kicked me onto the floor. I coughed a little, spitting out blood as I did, the crimson liquid staining my clothes.

"Piss..off..." I said through sputters.

"Aww..." Ruby said as she entered the room, still under the witches spell. I looked up at her, a pleading look in my eyes. She just dismissed the look and carried on walking to the ginger haired girl. She sat upon her lap with a smile on her face, like none of this was any different from normal. The ginger haired girl started to kiss up her neck a little causing the younger girl to shiver under the touch.

"But we're busy.." Ruby moaned quietly to penny. My eyes looked straight at the ground, not wanting to see the scene before me. But that was short lived when I was yanked from the floor and put in a chair, my hands cable tied behind me. 

"Watch, Queen, as I show you what real intimate love is." Penny purred as she delicately licked up and down her neck.

"STOP IT! PLEASE!" I screamed. My voice cracking. I didn't want to see any of this anymore. I just wanted it to stop. Penny laughed loudly, pulling my head up.

"It doesn't feel good does it? Watching the girl of your dreams joyfully running around with a bitch like you!" 

"And you deserve her!?" I asked, clearly frustrated.

"More than you!" She screamed back, kicking me in the gut.

"Than call me by my first name. Bitch!"

"How dare you!" She replied, slapping me around the face. A red mark started to appear only a few seconds after the impact. It stung like hell, but nothing more than seeing Ruby, My girlfriend, being kissed in such a way in front of me.

"Weiss Schnee, You will not survive the night." Penny declared, taking off my cable ties and pushing me to the floor.  

"Do what you will to her, Ruby. Love you!" She said as the door shut behind her. The lights in Ruby's eyes seemed to flicker, as if she just was released from the control. She forcefully yanked me up from the floor and pulled me to her. Without a word she kissed me, the feeling of her soft lips against  mine just filled me with happiness. This was one of the things i had missed being without Ruby. She pulled away after a couple minutes, a smile sitting upon her features.

"Hey, Weiss...I'm sorry about what I did! I love you with all my heart!" She cried into my shoulder, I just stood there, still dumbstruck on why She was being normal now.

"Ruby..Why are being normal now?"

"Oh..Yeah. Your name was one of my words that would take off the control. I have no idea if it still works but it was only meant as a one time thing. So once she said it, all control would leave me." She finished, hugging me tightly. My body, still being weak from the torture, burned with pain under her grip. I only hid this pain for her, her touch, her warmth were some of the only things that kept me alive. 

"Its okay...I love you too..."

"But come on! We need to leave! But first, weapons?" Ruby said, taking my hands  and leading us to the weapons area. I guessed it was for all of the guards. In the corner, covered with crap, was our weapons. I took a hold of mine, and its sheath, and put it on. I felt secure with it on my hip, more than other times.

"She's coming, let me handle this. Hide." Ruby said pushing me into one of the lockers. Penny and two guards walked into the room.

"Hello My little rose. What are you doing in here?" The voice of psycho asked.

"I was looking for something to cause some pain for Weiss..." She replied, in the same way as before.

"Actually, I would prefer if you came with me, to the bedroom" She purred. Ruby, playing the act, nodded and started to follow her. Giving me a 'help me' face before leaving. I tightened the hold on my blade, awaiting the guards departure. They turned their backs on the room and watched the hall. I quietly snuck out of the locker and stepped out behind them.With two thrusts, my blade became covered with crimson. I didn't have any time to think about it though, I had to get to Ruby before it was too late. 

A/N Welcome to the dark side of my mind. Like Penny? No? I thought so..

~HauntingHydrex