Chapter 20: Departure. ~Weiss

For every piece of clothing, every little item I put in my bag my heart got heavier. I quietly started to sob as I packed which seemed to have awoken the brawler. Her mane of hair seemed to stick out at all different positions. She blinked a little and looked over at me. She must have noticed the tears with added the drip drip drip.

"Princess? Are you crying?" She asked, I shook my head and carried on packing. With a sigh she climbed out of her bed and made her way toward me. Without a word she hugged me and I replied with a hug.

"You're leaving, aren't you...?" She asked, half knowing the answer before I had finished.
"Yeah...sadly.."

"This is going to destroy Ruby, every piece of her heart will be shattered."

"You aren't helping..." I chuckled, pulling away from the hug. 

"I wasn't aiming too, I am giving you the truth." She said, picking up piles of clothing from drawers. I did the same as her.

"Ruby's heart is one of the most fragile items on this planet, maybe the universe. You were her world, her everything. She was like a planet made of glass, always rotating around you, the sun. Keeping herself alive." She smiled, wiping some her own tears. We stayed silent for a couple minutes, just helping me pick up my stuff..

"That's it princess, it's done. Time for sleep, I guess. I'm sure you want one last sleep together before you leave." She finished, nodded her head and climbing on into her bed. I did the same and slowly started to sleep.

-The next morning-

I yawned and out stretched my arms, peering over at the clock. 9:45. Wait...9:45!? I quickly jumped up from my bed and grabbed my clothes, changing in the middle of the room. That was when it dawned on me, where's everyone? I pulled on my  the bags were gone too. She pulled open the door to find a girl in red, her hood covering her face. She had two tear trails down to her chin. A sniffle came from her as she turned and walked down the hallway. I was still pretty confused but followed the figure.

"Is that you Ruby?" I asked. She didn't stop moving, not even a little. I kept following her all the way to the main doors. Outside was a jet black limo, a butler dressed in a suit waiting outside it.

"Miss Schnee. We are here to pick you up." He said, showing no emotion. I turned to the girl, who I still suspected was Ruby, and pulled down her hood. It was. Under the hood was Ruby crying harder then I had ever seen her before. I lifted her head and looked at her. Our eyes connected and just stayed.

"I will never forget the colour of your eyes. Nor will I forgot the shape. You have been everything to me and no matter what happens, I will come back to you." I smiled, kissing her full on the lips. She kissed back, savouring every second we have.

"Alright, that's enough, time to go." The butler said, pulling open the door. I pulled away from and nodded to him. I embraced her and pulled away.

"I don't like Goodbyes. Let's call this, I'll see you later." I smiled, climbing inside the limo. He slammed the door shut in my face and I instantly started to cry, breaking down at the sight of her face. She was just watching the window, trying to get a glimpse of me, sitting on ground. Yang and Blake surrounded her hugging her. That's when the car pulled away, leaving me alone once again.

I love you Ruby...

A/N And so that ends the book! Quite the way to make it emotional. Thank you all for voting and commenting on this story, it was amazing to write. Like I said before, if you want me make another story connecting to this one or just have a idea comment. But until then. Bye!
~HauntingHydrex