Chapter 6: The Bumblebee

I smiled as the yellow haired brawler paced around the room, waiting for Ruby and Weiss to be back. Yang had been pacing for about 15 minutes worrying about the teammates.

"Yang please calm down..." I said to her. She turned to me with a sigh and sat down next to me. I pulled her to me and and hugged her

"How am I meant to calm down when my little sister is missing!" She asked in a really annoyed way.

"Shh...shh..." I calmed, my hands carefully gliding through her fiery locks.

"Alright....fine....I will calm down..." She admitted as she leant into me. Her breathing was starting to slow as she felt more limp against me.  The room only made a few sounds as the door opened a crack and two people snuck in. The redhead slowly peered round until she met my face. I made the 'quiet sign' and she agreed quiccky sneaking into their beds. I smiled to myself and carefully placed Yang in to her bed.  She had a sense of peace written upon her features. I gave a simple kiss on her forehead and lay back into mine.

The next day I woke on my bed, everyone I their own. Including Ruby!  I slowly snuck from my bed area and walked into the kitchen. The smell of perfect bacon sizzling on the counter, assaulted my nose.

"Who's making that sexy bacon?" I say as I turn the corner, there against it Blake.

"Me?" She asked, confused. I gave a nervous chuckle and slide my way to her side.

"Yang. No, not yet. Take the food to the others first!" She smiled. I agreed and took the plates of food to Ruby and Weiss.

"Ruby rose! Ice queen! Wake up?" I whispered loudly to the couple. Ruby's eyes slowly started to flicker until she smiled and looked at me.

"Morning....What's for breakfast?" She asked, as she sat up. Her arms stretched out and cracked in a couple places before climbing down.

"Juuust....bacon." I started, before I could finish, Ruby had taken the plate and started to devour it a contents. Weiss had already gotten up and gone to the shower, I had skipped back to the kitchen to help Blake.

"Blaaake?" I whined. She gave a sigh and looked at me.

"What?"

"Love you..."

"Huh!?"

A/N Hurray for cliff hangers! After the sad news about Montys passing, I had to do other stuff that had nothing to do with RWBY. But I'm back! Enjoy!

~HauntingHydrex