Chapter 19: Our last day ~Ruby

The rustling of bed sheets and a yawn slowly awoke me from my sleep. I blinked my eyes open a little.  Our last day together..
'I don't want her to leave! Not yet!' I screamed at myself. I came to beacon to create friends and become one of the greatest huntresses in the world, until I met Weiss. She flipped everything. I still wanted to be a huntress but I always wanted to be by her side, we are partners after all. But after tomorrow, everything will be lonesome. Shell be at some new prestigious new school while I'm here, by myself. A adorable yawn and stretch came from the girls laying next to me.
"Morning, Red." My snowflake smiled as she sat up. I chuckled and hugged my arms around her waist.

"Morning to you too." She smiled and hugged me back. We both turned our heads and looked at each others eyes. No words were spoken, just looks.

"So, what are we doing?" Weiss asked me. 

"Today, I didn't really have any plans." I replied, snuggling deeper into her chest. Blake and Yang had both started to awaken from their sleep only a little time after we did.

"Morning Everyone!" Yang shouted in a frustratingly loud voice. We all groaned, including Blake. I slowly peeled away the covers and crawled out of bed, the warmth of the covers practically calling my name. I grabbed a set of clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly dressed and walked back over to our bed.

"Come on lazy! Let's go, we're going to do what ever you want." I chuckled. Weiss smiled and did the same as me. We waved bye to bumblebee and walked out the door.

We started down the main road, walking toward the nearest ice rink, after grabbing a couple things from a shop. We also got some food.

"Why here then?" I asked Weiss. She smiled and turned to me.

"I always wanted to ice skate since I was a kid but never got to so..." She ended shyly, nervously fumbling with her fingers. I smiled and held her hand tight. My hands danced along her finger tips and palm. We pushed open the doors and paid for our time. We grabbed each our own pair of shoes and put them on. With a slight wobble, I walked out toward the rink, well artificial ice rink. Weiss was already there, twirling and gliding along the smooth surface.

"Weiss, I thought you said you hadn't done it before?" I asked she gave me a smug smile and said.

"I said as a kid, not a teen." She chuckled, I scoffed and crossed my arms. She  made her way to me and hugged me.

"Come on. Don't be all grumpy!" She said in a childish way. I giggled and hugged her back. We stayed like that for only a couple minutes, but it felt amazing. She slowly broke away our embrace and held my hand. I wobbled a little as she pulled me along, nearly making us land on our backs. After a little but of time she slowly let go of my hands and let me go. I started to fly around the rink at a normal pace until Weiss joined me.
"I will race you."

"What? But I've just learnt!" With a smirk she raced off ahead of me, but I had other plans. Using my semblance, I sped past her, my thumbs up. She gasped then sped toward me.

"So Weiss, How do I brake?" I asked, since I had no real way to slow down.

"You can't!"

"What!?" She smiled and hugged me, both of us collapsing to the ground like a bag of bricks. Our chest both rose and shrank with each breath.

"Shall we go?" I asked, she smiled and stood, helping me along. 

Half a hour later we were back at the dorm room, Blake and Yang both asleep. Weiss sat down with me and hugged my waist.

"I...I'm going to..m-miss you." I said through small sniffles. She turned me and embraced me.

"Y-you have no idea how much it hurts f-for me to leave." She said, wiping her eyes. 

"But I need to go and get everything packed. Go to sleep, I will be here until 10 tomorrow...we will have time in the morning." She sighed, gently stroking my cheek. I nodded and lay back in our bed, sleep slowly dragging my eyelids down.

A/N Hey, sorry this took a while but I had to think of a way to make it emotional and fluffy. Next chapter is the last, unless you guys want me to carry on and make a next book. But until then. See you next chapter.
~HauntingHydrex