Chapter 8: I will find her! ~Weiss

With a groan, I blinked open my eyes. The room was bright, lights blinding me.

"What....what happened?" I asked rhetorically. A nurse, who had been silent, replied to my inquiry.

"You're awake! Good good! Oh...A fire at the local opera house and you got caught in one of the explosions..two people, one with yellow hair and another with black brought you in." My memory of the previous night was starting to come back to me.

"Ruby!" I shouted. The nurse turned to me with a confused look on her face.

"Who?"

"My Girlfriend! She got caught in one of the explosions! Where is she!?" My voice started to crack as my voice got higher in pitch.

"What did she look like..?"

"She wore a black suit with red and black hair!"

"I'm sorry miss but there was no one found with that description.." My heart started to slow and I just stared at the floor. The sound of dripping and sniffles started to enter the room as I started to cry. 'She...she's gone....no...no she's not!' My thoughts screamed, trying to trick me into believing it. My teammates entered the room a couple minutes after I started to cry...trying to comfort me. Nothing, nothing could even come close to fixing my heart, a hole had just been plunged all the way through.

"She's not gone...She's fine, maybe she's at another hospital!" Yang said in a sad yet cheery tone.

"I wish..."

A couple days later, at the team room.

Another day was filled with silence, awaiting any news of Ruby. A gentle knock came at the door...Professor Ozpin standing on the opposite side.

"Girls...may I come in...?" He asked, his gentle voice showing no signs of happiness.

"Yeah..."

He entered the room, a crimson red cloak hanging over his left arm.

"Girls....Ruby whereabouts is still unknown but we did recover this at the Opera house.." He was holding out the cloak to us. My eyes stated to blur and brim with tears. I grabbed the cloak, not caring if it was rude or not. I pulled it around my shoulders and tied up the strings..

"I'm going to find you Ruby...I will find you..."

~Meanwhile in a unknown location.
~Ruby

I shook my head of blood and sweat as the interrogator paced around my chair.

"Tell me where Weiss is! Now!" He screamed again, slamming his fists against the table near me.

"I..I'm not telling you...shit..." My voice barely staying above a whisper.

"Give the girl another beating, maybe it'll jog her memory.." He trailed off as he left the room. Two men, dressed in white fang outfits, entered the room with batons. I prepared myself and the beating came, a crack coming from my body every time I was hit. After five minutes worth of beating they left and he came back.

"Gonna tell me yet red?" He smiled, pulling her head up by her hair.

"No...not a thing...."  Ruby smiled as she gave a pained expression.

"I'm bored of you..." He started, snapping his fingers.

"Beat her until she can't walk, not 'til she's dead and leave her in the emerald forest. The college will find her there. It'll show we don't piss about." He smiled as he slammed her head again the table once more. My body was yanked up and thrown against the wall..
'Weiss....I'm going to come back...'

A/N EVERYBODY HATES ME! Sorry about this chapter, quite dark huh? This was all I could think that I could carry on the other chapter with! Anyway, Leave a comment to tell my ideas or criticism!
~HauntingHydrex