Invitations..

Scott's POV

"We have to invite our families..that's ATLEAST 100 people right there!" I said.

"Scott! That area will only hold like 200 people. We can invite like, closest family members.." Mitch said running his hand through his hair. "Like our parents and siblings and maybe like uncle and aunt.."

"Okay.." I said and wrote down the names. "Connie, Mikeney, Nell, and our sisters for sure.."

Mitch nodded. "Babe, Kirst and I are going to look at that wedding area, see how we might set everything up."

I stood up and wrapped my hands around Mitch's waist. "Okay.. I hope you have fun" I mumbled against his hair. Mitch giggled.

"Baaabe!" Mitch said, tilting his head back. I laughed and grabbed his hand. I tapped on my phone's screen a few times and put the music on shuffle. Heaven by my one and only queen, Beyoncé started playing. Mitch put his arms around my neck and I put mine on his waist. Mitch rested his head in my chest and slightly giggled. We swayed to the music. I dipped Mitch back and his eyes flew open.

"Oh!" Mitch squeeled. He
Grabbed a hold of my arms and we both fell down. We burst into laughter and I looked at him. We sighed and I gave him a quick kiss. The doorbell rang and Mitch stood up and grabbed is phone. "That's probably, Kirstie" Mitch said before fixing his hair and leaving. "Love you!" He said and blew me a kiss. I smiled. I am way to lucky! Also, I have to finish this list of invites
So that Esther, who is a tech genius, can help me design and print the cards.