Shopping!

Mitch's POV

"Hello?" I said answering my phone, which interrupted Scott and I from a very...passionate kiss.

"Hi, Mitchie! We still up for shopping today?" Kirstie's voice said, ringing through the speaker.

"Yup! Scott can't come though! I have a special surprise idea!" I said. Scott frowned at me. Wanting to know what I was talking about and wanting more kisses, obviously. I could tell Kirstie had smiled. "Well, see you then!" I said.

"You too!" Kirstie said, before we both hung up. I tossed my phone onto the sofa and began to kiss Scott again. Scott broke the kiss.

"Where are you going?" Scott asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I plopped down on the sofa.

"Shopping! For the wedding" I said. I smiled. Wedding.. I love the word. Scott smiled.

"Well.. I hope my FIANCÉ has fun!" He said laughing and poking my shoulder. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed.

"She should be here in like...an hour, sooo..." I started. Scott put a finger over my lips.

"Stay here!!" Scott said. He grabbed his keys and ran out the house. I smiled, knowing he was getting me Starbucks. Esther knocked on the door a bit later.

"Hey!" I spoke enthusiastically as I answered the door and welcomed her in.

"Hi! I have two sample inviites!!" Esther said and smiled really big. She whipped them out of her small bag and set them on the table. One of them was white with silver writing that said 'You are invited to the Scömìche wedding' below it was the date and time along with where it would be. It had a strawberry in the bottom right corner. The border of the card was darkish green ivy that wrapped around the silver bars on each side. I smiled at it and laughed slightly. Wyatt jumped on my lap and looked at the invites. I looked at the other one. It was almost the same except there was no strawberry and the words were a bit different. It said 'You Are Invited To Out Wedding!' And below it was the date, address, and time, in a different, somewhat handwritten looking font. I smiled at both. At the very bottom it said '~Scott and Mitch'. I smiled.

"Scott should be back soon, I want to choose them with him" I said and smiled at Esther. She nodded.

"Just send me a picture of which one you like best and the list of people you are inviting," Esther said as she wrote 'sample 1' and 'sample 2' on the back of each invite, "and I will make the invites for those people."

I smiled and she got up to leave. I waved goodbye to her before she called out a sweet 'bye bye' before shutting the door behind her. I couldn't wait until this wedding, to get my wedding outfit, for Scott to get home. Oh, and how I couldn't STAND waiting until this honeymoon! Soon, Kirstie will be knocking on the door and we will be out getting my wedding outfit! I got up and had another cup of coffee and watched SpongeBob. Wyattcurled up on my lap and I rubbed his cute little head. Kirstie knocked at the door about and hour later. I gently moved Wyatt, who wa snow asleep, and slipped on my shoes. I oppened the door and Kirstie hugged me tightly. 

        "I can't beleive your getting MARRIED!" Kirstie squeeled. I smiled and shook my head with a sigh of happiness.

        "Me neither!" I replied. I was so excited to get this outfit! When I hopped in Kirstie's car she handed me a bag. "What's this?" I asked. She smiled, still driving and focussed.

        "Look inside.." She bit her lip and tried not to laugh. I took out a box that had a card attatched. I read the card aloud.

        "You are invied to Mitch's bachelor(ette) party! At 12PM Next Saturday!" I looked in the box and gasped. "Kirstie!!" I gasped. Inside the box was something VERY inappropriate! She laughed like a maniac and she joked about it the whole ride to the shop. When she parked she was gasping for air and I was blushing furiously. We went inside to a store full of wedding dressed, gowns, tuxes, and veils. Kirstie walked in and we were greeted by a kind lasy. 

        "Hi! Welcome to Wedding Cake! Can I help you with anything!?" They lady asked, sounding quite extstatic.

        "Yeah, This man right here, is getting married!" Kirstie said. "He wants to wear a veil and a tux though.." Kirstie stated. I blsuhed a little.

        "Awh you and the lucky bride or groom must be a very silly couple! Huh?" The lady asaked. I nodded. "What is your style?"

        "I am really sweet, but REALLY sassy, and I like glitter or things that are bold and high fashion" I said. The lady nodded and grabbed a few tuxes frm the back. One nacy blue with a black tie, one silverish gray with a sparkly tie, and one deep green with a black tie. I pointed at the silver one with the sparkly tie. The lady smiled and nodded. She went and got my size frm the back and then helped me pick out a veil.

        "I will show you the ones that are not even online yet.." the lady whispered. She was super nice and REALLY fashionable. She showed me a veil that was like a flower head band. It had roses at the head band part and a fishnet like fabric over the left eye. Behind the fishnet was white half see through fabic that was dripping with silver glitter and chrystal like rhinestones. Once we finsihed looking we vought the tux and veil and went to the Cheesecake Factory. I couldn't stop thnking about the wedding night. Oh, and the bachelor(ette) party, which I KNEW would be extremely 'fun'. Wink Wink..