Getting In Shape

Mitch's POV

"Scottie!!" I called from the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. Scott walked in with his hair extremely messy and his eyes half closed. I turned around and hugged him. His now upset frown turned into a tired smile. His eyes shut slowly and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You know you don't have to get ready, you're going to get sweaty and gross anyway" Scott stated. Scott quickly turned around to change into a muscle tank and gym shorts. I was wearing an old raggedy short sleeved shirt with bleach stains that wear both white and slightly pink. I also had on gray gym shorts that made me look broish. Scott made it look good. Scott makes everything look good. Am I allowed to have sex before my wedding, or is that another weddings myth that will apparently fuck up your marriage? I don't even care. "Mitch?" Mitchell?!" Scott said my name in a confused tone. I looked up at him.

"Come on, we have to pick up Avi and Kevin." Scott said. Oh, yeah. We did, they were working out with us...

"Yeah, yeah. L-let's do that.." I stumbled through my words and shook the images of Scott out of my mind.

-------------------------
Scott's POV

"Man, I haven't seen Mitch work out..ever." Kevin said. Avi nodded in agreement.

"I guess he just wants to get ready for the wedding, he is already gorgeous anyways" I said. My face suddenly felt hot. My eyes drifted over Mitch's body as he stretched. "Damn it, Mitch" I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" Avi said with a smirk. I guess I am loud...

"Ooh, you tryin' to get some, Scottie?" Mitch teased in a somewhat suggestive and sexy tone.

"Stop!" I said shaking Mitch's body from my mind. "I need to work out!"

Mitch rolled his eyes. He stood up and got on a tread mill. Mitch looked confused. He has never really been to an actual gym, so it made since.

"Uhm, Scott..." Mitch called me over. "How do I do this?" Mitch whispered into my ear leaning close. I smiled and pushed a button for him.

"Then you just select either this," I whispered gently and pointed at one button, "or this."

Mitch smiled and thanked me before selecting the speed he wanted and started jogging. I kind of wanted Mitch to stay home. Every time I lifted weights I got nervous and felt like Mitch would think I was weak. I tried to focus and tried to push the thought from my mind, but I just couldn't.
----------
Avi's POV

I walked over to Mitch and set down my weights.

"Are you checking him out" I said in a suggestive tone and wiggled my eyebrows. Mitch stumbled, but got himself steady. "You know he usually doesn't lift weights that heavy...."

Mitch looked at me now. "What do you mean?" Mitch asked.

"Well, he usually just eases into it instead of just going straight for the heavy stuff.." I stated. Mitch was sweaty and his face was now red. "I think he is trying to show off for you.."

"What, no! Why? He is already perfect and built, muscles and all..." Mitch gulped. "Hot..."

"He doesn't know that.." I said. Mitch stopped the tread mill and walked over to Scott. He wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Babe.." Mitch said.