Pregnancy and Romance

Mitch's POV

I had ran around in circles. My mom had finally showed up at our private meeting place backstage. We hugged and I was laughing from all of my excitement.

"Mom!!" I said as I hugged her tight. She had looked like she was going to be sick. She ran to the bathroom and knelt down at the toilet and began to puke. I gasped and knelt beside her.

"Mitch it's okay darling! This is normal" she said. I was confused. "I'm pregnant Hun"

I smiled so wide and began to cry happy tears. "Mom! Oh my gosh!" I hugged her. "Mitch! Sweetie don't cry! If you cry I'll cry!" She hugged me tight and tried not to cry. Scott joined in.

"Hey! What's all the hugging for?!" Scott asked and joined the hug.

"Scott! My mom is pregnant!" I said and looked at him happily. He smirks at my mom.

"I don't know what to say! That's amazing!" Scott said and hugged my mom. "Boy or girl?" Scott asked with a smile.

"Boy" my mom said and smiled. "I want to name him Max" she said. I couldn't wait.

"When is he due?" I asked with a smile bigger than ever.

"September 26" she said and rubbed her belly. I could barely wait.
Eventually, Scott and I would have our own kids! Oh my god. Scott and I would have kids one day.