Happy New Year (2)

Happy New Year (2)

Alex POV

After practice Scott and Mitch called telling me that they were on there way to the party. I hope Mitch doesn't think anything of me inviting Scott. I heard knock after knock and opened the door for each person and told them where everything was. Once Scott and Mitch arrived they were the last people to get there.

"Hey! How are you guys?" I asked.

"Great," Mitch said shrugging off the question, "you?"

"Fine, thanks" I answered.

Scott an Mitch walked past me, Scott's arm wrapped around Mitch's shoulder. They walked over near the kitchen to get drinks most likely.
________________________
Scott's POV

Mitch seemed a bit mad about the party. He was mumbling something under his breath as I handed him a glass of Chardonnay.

"What?" I asked. He glared at me.

"I said! He was FLIRTING with you!" Mitch stated. I rolled my eyes.

"No he wasn't, and if he was I would have brushed it off" I said. Mitch rolled his eyes and sipped his Chardonnay.

"I need to loosen up" Mitch said, clinking our glasses and gulping down the glass of Chardonnay and pouring another.
________________________
Mitch's POV

I needed to get drunk. It's New Years and I am stressed and Scott's ex is flirting with him. ATLEAST I get a New Years kiss right? I rolled my eyes at myself.

"Scott do you promise not to be around ALEX without me?" I asked. Scott nodded.

"I promise"

I smiled at Scott happily and got another drink, probably my seventh. I was a bit tipsy and leaning on Scott's shoulder.
_________________________
Scott's POV

Mitch was uncontrollably giggling and was stumbling all over the place.

"Scaawt! Scott scott I want another drink" Mitch whined. I tried not to laugh.

"I think your fine, you can have water you should sit down" I said trying to convince him to sit down for a second.

"Noooo! I want vodka!" Mitch continued to whine and his my shoulder. He then yawned. "I wanna go to bed"

"I know you do, but it is still five minutes until New Years" I said. That didn't last long because soon enough we were doing to countdown.

"19!" Mitch screamed, I looked at him of and put up 10 fingers.

"Ten, Mitch" I laughed. "9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!"

"Happy New-" I said before being cut up by Mitch's lips hungrily kissing mind. I kissed back, my tongue in his mouth. Mitch leaned up kissing my neck and whispered in my ear.

"Let's get out of here?" Mitch whispered. I nodded my head quickly carrying him to the car. He mounted himself on my knees kissing my neck. He moaned my name. He grinned against me, and let's just say that night for pretty crazy.