Hitched

Mitch sat on the comfortable stool and took deep breaths as Kirstie put makeup on his face. "Trust and believe me honey, you are fine!" Kirstie stated and continued to powder Mitch's face. Mitch sighed. Kirstie blew on his face before stating that she was done. Mitch sat up straight and stared at himself in the mirror. His face was beautiful and had a slight appealing glow. His cheeks were a light shade of rosy pink and his lashes were dark and elongated.

"Wow.." Mitch exclaimed in awe. He was so happy with the way he looked.

"Now," Kirstie sighed and pat his back, "go get in that tux and put on that veil and get out there!"

Mitch stood up and ran to his dressing room.
•••••••••••
Scott fixed his hair in the mirror and admired his features. His jawline, his eyes, everything. Scott stood up and sighed. In and out. Calm. Scott walked into his dressing room. Scott put on his nice white socks and sleek black dress pants. He tucked in his white button up shirt and pulled the formal jacket over it. He buttoned up the jacket slowly and walked out of the dressing room with his tie, where he was met by Avi.

"Need help?" Avi asked. Scott smiled and nodded. Avi helped Scott put on his dark mossy green tie, and patted his chest. "Get out their and marry that boy!" Avi boomed. Scott walked out and went to the front where the priest was standing with a large book. The chairs were empty and plain white with creme colored silk bows on the side of each one. Red rose petals and glitter was spotted on the white sheet that led up to where Scott stood. Kirstie and Avi came in and sat down with another boy. Soon everyone had arrived. From Family to friends, even Alex, the kind man that specially booked the wedding. Jeremy, Kirstie's boyfriend came, everyone! People chatted amongst themselves before it was suddenly silent. Mitch's mother had started playing the piano and Scott looked up, his jaw dropping. Scott's eyes were wide and his smile was large. Mitch looked perfect. His hands gripped the red and white roses until his knuckles were white. The veil glimmered with glitter and so did his tie. Mitch made eye contact with Scott and smiled. He slowly made his way in front of him and smiled. Minutes passed and soon the two were saying there vows.

"Mitch, you are the best man in my life. Ever since I saw you when I was 10 I knew I loved you. I never want to leave you, I always want to hold your hand when you cry, even if you end up old and dusty..." Scott finished and held Mitch's hand. Mitch wiped a tear and they both heard Mike and Kirstie burst into tears followed by Scott's mother. Mitch lightly giggled and wiped a tear from Scott's face.

"Scott...I want to be with you forever.. I want to hold you close and cry on your shoulder. I can't," Mitch was smiling as tears streamed from his eyes. Scott's face fell. "I love you more than anything in the world and no matter what you will always be my everything.." Mitch finished. Even the priest was crying now.

"Scott Richard Hoying, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do" Scott sniffled. Just then they heard Kirstie shriek and cry even more.

"Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi, do you take this man to be your-" The priest asked once again.

"YES! I do!" Mitch interrupted. Kevin handed the two the rings and the slipped them on each other's finger.

"Then with the power invested in me, I now pronounce you...Married! You may kiss!" The priest stated. Mitch dropped his flowers and grabbed Scott's neck pulling him in for a passionate kiss. Everyone cheered and all of Scott and Mitch's family hugged them.

Mitch and Scott sat at a table with Kirstie, Alex, Kevin, and Avi along with there other friends Jake and Mario. Mitch and Scott shared a plate that had shrimp and salad and a small pork chop. Scott fed Mitch a small price of the pork chop.

"You are married now..." Kirstie stated in awe and wiped mascara from her under eye. Mitch blushed and held Scott's hand.

"We are" Scott followed and looked into Mitch's eyes and planting a light and quick kiss on his lips.

"Want to dance?" Mitch asked.

"Babe.. no." Scott sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Yay!" Mitch disregarded Scott's answer and pulled him to the dance floor.

"Mitch, I-" Scott started.

"Sh.." Mitch placed Scott's hands on Mitch's waist, then he snaked his own arms around the back of Scott's neck, starting to sway. Scott was looking at his feet. "Look at me, babe! You are fine"

Scott looked up from his feet and locked his blue shimmering eyes on Mitch's brown glistening ones. "See.. You got it" Mitch said patiently. They both kept swaying and moving skillfully, only tripping a few times. The pair looked into the sunset and watched as the light sky faded into pinks and oranges.

"They are so cute together" Kirstie declared with her head in her hands. And that, they were.