Wedding Planner Kirstie

Mitch's POV

"Kirstie, who's going to help us plan the-" I started before I was interrupted.

"Me! I will!" Kirstie shouted. I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Scott, I was thinking like a cottage or a beach?" I said.

"Ooh, that's cool, I was thinking like a beach or a log cabin in the mountains" Scott said blushing and closing his eyes. I imagined being up in the mountains, the beautiful view, maybe a nice cabin near by with a waterfall. ( where no one can interrupt from making sweet love to each other )

"Gorgeous.." I mumbled as I imagined it. Kirstie was writing down our ideas.

"So..a cabin in the mountains near a small lake or beach, maybe a waterfall, and a gorgeous view?" Kirstie asked. I wiped a tear. It sounded perfect. I nodded.

"Thanks so much, Kirstie" I said. I hugged her and gave Scott a light kiss. He smiled against my lips and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"What kind of tux are you going to wear , Scott?" Kirstie asked.

"Well! I was-" Scott stopped. "Wait! I can't say when Mitch is here!"

Kirstie laughed. "Okaaay" Kirstie said after a pause.

"Well, I am shopping with Mitch in a few days" Kirstie said. "For his tux"

Scott smiled. "I am also going with Esther and Avi to find nice mountain view places.." Kirstie said. "But that will probably be put off for a few weeks."

Scott and I were holding each other's hands tight. We smiled down at the ring that he had put on my finger. I giggled to hold back happy tears. Kirstie stood up. "I am going to get us food from somewhere and then come back, okay?" Kirstie said. I nodded, still staring into Scott's ocean eyes and admiring their twinkle. "Okay" Kirstie exhaled and walked out the doors with her keys. I laughed.

"How could I be so lucky to marry you and have a perfect wedding planner?" I asked. Scott laughed.

"I don't know Mitch, I am still trying to figure out how I got you to say yes.." Scott said. We both sighed and kissed each other lightly. "How many more months until this wedding?" Scott said impatiently.

"Too many" I replied as I stood up and stretched.