First Performance!

Mitch's POV

Finally! Hey hey Texas! So we arrived in Texas, I don't know it feels like 5am, but MOMMY NEEDS HER BEAUTY SLEEP! So, I just block Esther out, I am tired as fuck! Scott tried to wake me up, but I wouldn't budge.

"MITCHY!" Scott yelled.

"Noo! I dontwanna..." I replied sleepily, packing my words together. Since scott had fell asleep on the sofa I laid down with him. So we ended up sleeping on the sofa squished together.

"Mitch! We have to get ready! The breakfast meeting is in 2 hours!" Scott said. "I will count to three"

"That's not cute Scott. I'm nott a baby" I groaned, pulling the blanket over my bare shoulder.

"1....2.3!" Scott said, rushing two and three. He then tore the blanket off of me, leaving a naked me laying on the sofa. Scott blushed.

"The tour bus is cold.." I mumbled still not moving even though I was completely revealed for anyone to just walk in and see me.

"Mitch. Get up, please" Scott said, obviously beet red. He shuffled trying to hide his "pants problem". I giggled.

"I don't wanma, why don't you just come lay down with me?" I smirked mischievously.

"Mitch. I'm serious!"

"So am I.."

Scott blushed harder and walked out for a moment to look outside the bus.

"Is he coming?" I heard Kirstie ask.

"He wants to be.." I heard Scott say, an obvious dirty joke. I got up and put on a pair of his sweat pants and a long tank top. I messed up my hair. I wanted to mess with Scott ALL of this tour. I draped my hands around his waist.

"Scooott. Are you really going to make me get up? I'm sore.." I said trying to hide my smile. Scott was most DEFINATELY blushing hard, and Kirstie snickered. Esther came around the corner, while on the phone. She did a double take when she looked at Scott and I.

"I will have to call you back.." Esther said and hung up. "Mitch ? What the heck is happening? Scott.." Esther said.

"Just a little fun, Esther! You know" I said in an innocent tone. That was another thug Scott likes.

"Mitch, stop" Scott said sternly his voice almost cracking. Kirstie was still trying to hide her laughter.

"Loosen up, babe, it's our TOUR! Have some fun!" I said enthusiastically.

"Scott get your "man" to go to the meeting please" Esther said sighing.

"I will only go if..! If..? If Scott carries me anywhere I ask! Also if he agrees to loosen up a bit.." I stated using hand motions.

"No Mitch" Scott said.

"Eh hem!?" Esther fake coughed and Scott sighed.

"Yes sir.." Scott signed. That's cute..