Official

Scott's POV
___________________________
So it's official. We are together. Mitch and I are dating. It's perfect really, he's perfect. He doesn't think so, but he is.

"Scott" Mitch whispered. We were at rehearsal and Mitch still had to talk to me about how or if we would tell the rest of the group. I leaned in to hear him better.

"I know, I don't know if we should tell them, they might think it will effect the group in a bad way" I said.

Mitch sighed.

"What's up with you two?" AVI asked turning his head. It seemed to be that Jonathan had stopped talking, noticing that we were having a side convo. I gulped trying not to look at Mitch.

"Uhm, sorry Scott and I were talking about Wyatt, he has been acting weird lately" Mitch lied. I nodded and went along with him.

" Oh, I hope he is okay" Kirstie said and Avi nodded. I didn't say anything and everyone was silent for a moment.

"Let's get back to rehearsal, yeah?" I said sounding a bit stressed. Everyone nodded. I really need to figure out how or even if I should tell them about Mitch and I.
___________________________
Mitch's POV

Scott looked both nervous and constipated. He obviously was thinking about us and telling the group. I had to do something before people started questioning why he looked so sickly.

"Can Scott and I have a moment, please?" I asked trying to sound both sad and serious.

"Y-yeah" Avi said, looking at Esther, She just shrugged not knowing what was happening either.

"Are you okay? You look like going to throw up" I asked Scott, kind of worried. He nodded.

" I feel a bit sick, I will be fine" He replied, still nodding.

"Okay well you look like you are scared and sick so people are going to start asking what's going on, just calm down" I said trying to use the most soothing voice I could. He nodded again and ran his hands through his hair.

"Hey! Uhm, Scott isn't feeling so well. So I think we will have to go. Is that fine?" I asked. The whole group nodded in sync and Kirstie stood up.

"Hey is he okay," She whispered in my ear, "what's going on between you two, I know this isn't Wyatt" she said sternly.

"We're fine MOM he just doesn't feel so good" I replied starting to look a bit nervous. She squinted at me then at Scott and at me again. "I promise! We are FINE" I finished and rushed us out before she could say anything else.

"I WILL BE CALLING YOU LATER!" She yelled after us. I just waved bye as I ran out with Scott. I shoved him in the car and shut the door and speeded off to the house.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah fine I am fine, you?" I answered trying not to worry about how Kirstie basically shares a brain with me, and always knows what is happening.

Scott leaned over to the drivers seat and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry okay?" He said.

I nodded and kissed him back and pulled away slowly. I smiled

" I love you, you are too perfect" Scott said, almost whispering.

"I love you, too, you doof!" I said hitting his shoulder and bolted towards the apartment, giggling like a little kid as he chased after me.