Bachelor(ette) Party

Mitch got in the car and looked at the time. 11:30 pm, just enough time. I was almost time for the long waited party that Kirstie had been planning for weeks. Although Mitch was nervous, he was dying to see what had been planned. Mitch started the car and plugged his phone into the aux cord. His phone was almost dead. Good. Tonight is about Mitch, no one else. It was his night and his phone was not getting in the way of his night. Mitch sped off, and put his phone on shuffle. Playing Beyoncé and SOPHIE, louder than ever. It took less time than he expected to get to his lovely friend's house and his unplugged his phone. He sighed and fixed his hair. Mitch left his phone in the car and stepped out. Mitch sighed before walking up to Kirstie's door and rang the bell, already hearing the music blaring from her most likely ginormous speakers. Tyler opened the door and was already tipsy.

"Hi, Mitchy, Litchy, Stitchy, Bitchy!!" Tyler blurted quite loudly. Mitch smiled. Kirstie walked over.

"Hey love! We have a bus coming it's a party bus!" Kirstie yelled. Mitch was so excited. That very moment the bus pulled up and honked. Everyone piled onto the bus and there sat none other than Avi and Kevin.. Not just them but Scott.. An unhappy, pissed off, Scott. The bus went silent when the music stopped and Avi and Kevin stopped talking and laughing. Mitch, Kirstie, and Megan all stood still. Scott looked up still looking upset.

"Mit- MITCHELL?!" Scott yelled and stood up.