4.8 - Euphoria, Starring Master Illumi

(A/N: The long awaited Illumi lemons are here. Enjoy, or don't—feel free to skip :) not reading this won't affect the story line, for everything necessary will be summarized in the beginning of the next chapter, just minus the sexy details hehe.)

Part 4
-
Chapter 8

///

"Ill..."

"Take your clothes off. Everything except for your underwear."

Except for... huh?

You pause, rubbing your shoulder. You watch as he slides his shirt up and over his head, exposing his chest. You watch him, then stare at his abdomen, transfixed. It is like looking at a cake made of moonlight, surreal and deliciously intriguing. He throws the spruce green top aside as his hair settles once again. He shakes it out gently, like a wet dog. You are staring at him, quite obviously, but who wouldn't? He looks like the god of night, the lord of the moon, or something even sexier.

"Is something wrong?" he asks you quietly.

"Oh. No, haha, I'm just..." You pause. Illumi's body is not only throwing you off guard, but, oddly enough, reminding you of what he said earlier. My father will kill you. Risk death or get on the bed. "What's going on? Why is Silva going to kill me? Why are we doing this right now, of all times?"

Illumi watches you for a second, as if he is thinking. His hurried nature fades like fog as he walks up to you, pushing his hips against yours. You are leaning your butt back against the bed, but Illumi lifts you up by your thighs and sets you on top of the mattress. He slowly wraps his arms around the small of your back, despite the previously mentioned rush that the two of you were in. His movements are a bit awkward, but not noticeably so.

"My father wants you out of this house," he explains. "You may have already assumed this. Although I refused to believe it, it is true. He is willing to kill you to get you away from me. He also threatened to kill Killua if I do not take action, and I do believe he is serious. So, I told him you are pregnant. He wants proof, and we so not have that. Yet."

You stare at him, then nod a bit.

"I see," you whisper, looking down at his collar bone. So sharp, yet so comforting to look at.

"(Y/N)?"

You hum quietly. Illumi's face is so close that you can feel his breath on your lips.

"Are you okay with this? I can stop now, if you wish me to. We can find an alternative way to get—"

"No, Ill, trust me. This is okay." You place a hand on his bare chest and give him a smile that you hope is comforting.

He does not return it, simply nods curtly.

Then, suddenly, his rush returns. He kisses you with newfound vigor, slamming his body against yours. You gasp at the force, then wrap your arms around his body, close your eyes, and return his passionate kisses.

He hurriedly slides his hands up your shirt through the bottom hem. Fingertips of ice drag hungrily at your chest, your stomach, your back. He starts to grind against your mid-section with his own, and you moan again. Your moans seem to only fuel your rush, which is pushing through his body and into yours. The sensation pools right at the bottom of your gut. It makes you desire violation. Destruction.

You let your fingers run over his shoulder blades, then grab at his hair, hard. Surely he won't mind. But just as you do, he pulls away and practically tears your shirt off over your head. You let him.