Chapter 92 - Rage

Start from the beginning

I ran over to that elevator, crushing an imp as I went, before mashing the button again. Just like last time though, the elevator was incredibly slow.

"Come on, come on!" I growled.

"Once we get to the top, there are 2 titans holding the conduit in place. Breaking the chains will drop the conduit down into the energy well, overloading it. Doing so will allow you to ride the slipstream into Urdak."

I nodded as the doors once again opened.

I stepped out and saw 2 titans on either side of the huge, open arena with chains attached to one arm. As I stepped further forward though, a lot of demons spawned in.

"I don't have time for you cunts." I yelled as I pulled my BFG out. I held the trigger down hard and as soon as I could, I fired the massive ball of green argent energy out of the huge gun and towards the demons. As it flew through the air, it evaporated every demon it hit, excluding the tyrant which decided to spawn, but he was so slow that he wouldn't be able to hit me.

While all the demons were being melted, I ran towards one of the chains which were holding the titans in place. As I got up to it, I smashed it with my fist as hard as I could and completely shattered it. The titan which was attached it it roared as he began to stumble off down the mountain.

I turned around and went to run to the other chain but was stopped by the tyrant which was now behind me.

I growled at him before leaping up to his head. He caught me in his hand, so I ripped it in two before jumping back up to his head.

As I landed on his head, I jumped up into the air before slamming my fist as hard as I could down on him, sending his head through his torso, splitting his body in two.

As I landed, I continue to run to the final chain, ignoring any demons which were too far away to hit me.

A pinky charged towards me, so I tackle him forward before stomping on his head and crushing him.

I finally made my way to the last chain and as I did, I repeated what I did to the first chain and smashed this one up. As I did, like last time, the titan roared and began to walk back down the mountain.

I turned and watched as the argent conduit fell into the argent energy, overloading the entire system, evaporating any demons nearby.

"Hurry. Ride the energy flow to Urdak!"

I did as Hayden said and charged into the slipstream of pure argent energy and right up to Urdak.

Rex pov (new, ik)

"You know what's funniest, is the fact that general Kenobi just walked in as well!" Cody said.

We all burst out laughing again. I'd not hung out with Cody in a while because he'd been really busy in the war, but that did mean that he had a lot of new stories.

My comm link buzzed as we laughed. I pulled it out and looked at it. It was Ahsoka asking for help.

"What's it now Rexy boy?" Cody asked.

"It's Ahsoka." I said. "She's busy helping (y/n) through the force while he goes and kills the Khan Maykr. I told her to message me if she needed any help."

"Ah, right."

"I'll ask her what she needs then go and get it." I said.

"Sure."

I typed a message to her asking what she wanted help with before putting my comm link away and sitting back down with my brother's.

"Anyway, what stories have you got, Fives, eh?"