⫣44⫦ When he Sun disappears

Yeah, like I said... never get comfortable when things look good...

_________________________________________

We actually do take a shower then, Taehyung over-flowering me with compliments how good it felt and that I was a natural.
I'm grinning the entire time, feeling more than a little triumphant.
And smug.

There is some more kissing and touching as he helps me shower around my tattoo.
Then we head back to his trailer and get dressed.

"Here," Taehyung says, handing me a large pink bag.
I take it and nearly loose my balance, it's that heavy.

"What the hell is in there? Brick stones?"

Taehyung chuckles.

"No. That is Hwasa's idea of getting you 'a few' clothes she thought would look awesome on you. She brought them earlier today when she picked up the Porsche."

I gape at him, then down to the bag.

"You mean this is all mine?"

He nods, then grins wildly.

"I might have taken a sneak peak inside.
And if you ever wear that red, lacy dress, I can promise you that you wont make it one step out of this trailer before I fall all over you."

My stomach knees turn to jello but I manage a dark chuckling: "So animalistic, you men!"
I haven't even seen the dress he's talking about, but it's already my favourite.

Taehyung decides to go for a white t-shirt with a deep neckline, revealing a lot of his chest and shoulders which is tucked into comfortable black trousers.
I watch him as he takes the front of his hair and binds it in a bun on top of his head, revealing his forehead.
It makes him look older and more dangerous- like the gang member he is.
Like I am now too, I realize and open the pink bag.

"God, I love Hwasa," I murmur as I pick out piece after piece, one more daring than the other.
These clothes were the complete opposite of what my mother made me war all those years, and I couldn't be happier about it.

"What do you think, Tae?" I ask when I hold up the black piece of fabric that I've chosen.
His eyes widen, skip to me then back to the thing in my hand, then his eyes narrow.

"You really want me to go crazy, right?"

I laugh and nod which makes him roll his eyes.
He sighs.

"Look, I'm never going to forbid you to wear anything, just make sure you can live with the consequences later."

"And what would those be?"

He smiles like I've just stepped into his trap.

"Wear that and you'll find out tonight."

****

"Holy shit, what are you wearing?" Namjoon exclaims as he sees me and Taehyung join them in the canopy.

The sun has already vanished, but it's still bright enough to see well.

Yoongi's head turns in our direction, then he stops in the middle of feeding the fire, his eyes widening as he glances me up and down.
Jin's reaction is the best, as he chokes on his beer and then bursts out into wild coughs, ringing for air.

Jimin and Jungkook let loose some low whistles and hoots.
Well, at least the gays know how to properly greet a bitch like me.
Because that's what I looked like:
A bad bitch.

The black dress I wear is hardly allowed to be called that.
The top is nothing more than a bra, dipping down low to reveal the shape of my breasts surrounded by lace and nothing more, then it hugs my waist as tight as a second skin.
The skirt only barely reaches over my ass and a thigh garter is fastened on my right leg for extra badass-ness.

To finish the style, I opted for thigh high black boots and put my hair up in a high pony tail.
I more than enjoy their dumbfounded expressions, but something is missing as I look around.

"Where is Hoseok?"

Namjoon's expression changes into one of worry as he glances over to Hoseok's yellow trailer, the one at the far right, painted into a big massive sun.

"He wanted to lay down for a while. He wasn't feeling good," Namjoon eventually says, but I feel like there is more to it.

"And what's really going on?" I ask, hands in my hips as I wait for a real answer.

Taehyung sighs loudly next to me, then pulls me down on one of the sofas.

"Let's hope he's just tired, okay?"
"But-"
"Here, drink this," Jin suddenly interrupts, handing me a cup filled with dark liquid.

I take it, but only because it smells like booze mixed with cola, then open my mouth to fire more questions.

Yoongi lets out a groan.

"Just drink, enjoy the music and shut up Lian. I'm sure Hoseok will be fine."

As a way to underline his words, he turns up the volume of the music, the bass filling the air.