⫣5⫦ Flying

I am nervous as I make my way to the southern bus stop.
Nervous and mad, this time at myself for stupidly agreeing to their dumb deal.

Thankfully it's on my usual way home, so when I said goodbye to Momo and the others, it doesn't raise any questions.

I don't even have to lie to my parents, because my mom is out of town at some art-gallery opening and my dad will be at a work dinner and probably won't be home until late into the night.

It's almost like they chose the perfect day for this little adventure of theirs.

I get why they want me to meet at the Southern bus stop.

There is only one bus departing from there and heading to an industrial area no one from school comes from, the bus stop deployed of any unwanted eyes.
Thankfully!
It gives me hope they will actually make true on their promises, and will leave me in peace after today.

It's the only reason I am doing this!

I sit on the bench alone, waiting.

My nerves run high, and there is a floaty feeling in my stomach, as if I'm in the open sea, ready to plunge into violent waters any minute, especially when I think about what they've got planned.
And I can imagine a lot.

I check my watch.
It's only ten minutes since school finished.
Almost like I hurried here.

I just want to get this over with!

A few cars pass by and I keep looking out for Taehyung and Jungkook, but I can't see anyone walking on the side walk.

Suddenly, there is a honking of a car, and I look up to see a massive black pick up truck with an open back trunk come to a stop in front of me.

Taehyung and Jungkook wave at me from the open trunk, half lying, half sitting there like it's their living room.

And there is another boy with them, perched in the middle.

He has the most puffy lips I have ever seen on a boy and next to Taehyung and Jungkook, he looks almost tiny, with a delicate body and elongated eyes.

He smiles at me with a sensual look on his face, as if I amuse him, but in a sweet and indulging way.

I know you, his eyes seem to say.

His hair is dyed a blinding white, making him look as fluffy as a little angle.
A devilishly, sexy, little angle who no doubt knows how to play dirty judging on the grin he shoots me.

"So that's her, hmm?", he asks no one in particular, his eyes still on me with that knowing gaze.

Jungkook looks at the boy with a smile I have never seen on him and nods.

"Yeah, Lian, this is Jimin. Jimin, this is Lian."

With an elegant, simple movement like that of a dancer, Jimin jumps over the edge of the trunk. He lands lightly, like a cat and grins at me some more.

He takes my hand gently and gesture to the open trunk and the two boys waiting inside.

"If I may help you."

I can't help it.
I should find it weird.
I should find him weird.

Instead I immediately like this boy.
It's official.

I'm going bunkers!

"I don't have a choice do I?" I add though, just to make sure they know exactly that I'm not doing this of my own free will.
Or maybe I'm telling myself?

They just snicker at me.

So instead of taking Jimin's offered hand, I bend down and jump up, heaving myself into the trunk and land- maybe just a tiny bit lighter than Jimin had.

They look honestly taken aback and for the first time I feel like I have the upper hand.

A grin spreads on my face and a thrill like I've never known courses through my veins.

And I show them that feeling by giving them a tiny shoulder shrug, toning down the grin to a little smug smile.