Completely done.

He's going to follow that dragon this morning and watch where he's going. He'll kill the beast.

°•●•°

Another morning arrives with no luck. The dragon releases a final growl before turning back to the cliff.

Seokjin watches him with a scowl. His brother sleeping after a long time of working.

"That stupid dragon..." The younger mumbles. "Keeps me awake..."

"It wants us gone." Seokjin sneers. "But I won't move just because of that beast."

"Why do you bring more trouble upon us?" His brother grumbles.

Seokjin "I'm not. I'm bringing us peace."

"You might make the dragon angrier."

"Than so be it. It won't live." He snarls, grabbing his stuff.

"Hyung, don't."

"I will put an end to this, Taehyung." Seokjin snaps at him. "This dragon won't come on my land anymore!"

Before his younger brother can say another thing, Seokjin is already out the door.

He knows where the dragon went. All he needs to do is find the way there.

He huffs as he grabs the saddle for his horse, reading his stallion. He jumps on his back, immediately speeding into gallop and exits the gate to the kingdom.

He follows the path until he separates up the hills. This dragon will meet his end.

Although his luck is running out as the night approaches. He's in the middle of the forest, no light by his side.

The cold is starting to form, a windy night stands ahead. Seokjin shivers, the cold surrounding him.

But he won't give up. The dragon will fly away again, he will only have a clear path to where he is.

He hears rustling in the leaves, and eventually, small growls and tiny dragon roars.

Smirking, Seokjin heads that way. The dragon must have children. It can't be different.

Perhaps it's a female dragon? That would earn him even more recognition.

He gets off his horse halfway there, going up by foot. The sounds are coming closer.

He pushes past a few branches, looking at the collected bunch of stick and leaves.

To his own surprise, all three little dragon heads turned to him immediately.

For a moment Seokjin is shocked, mesmerized by the glow in their eyes. Each one has a mixed color.

But as quick as he snaps out of it, the dragons begin to shriek and roar, panicking.

Seokjin snaps out of his daze and runs up to them, silencing each of them. Or at least trying to.

A gush of wind brings Seokjin to fall back, a large claw pressuring his chest.