[> Seokjin <]

[=|Incubus|=|TaeJinKook|=]
[=|Demon|=]

Warning: Smut and sexual assault
Only at the end, you can read until the 💗 and one at the end to signal it's over.

°•●•°

Seokjin sighed deeply, groaning as he rubbed his sore shoulder. He was so glad to see home and couldn't wait to see his lover again.

It was their anniversary, a night full of surprises ahead.

Seokjin turns the lock on the door, shutting it behind him as he turns on the lights, finding a note of his boyfriend on the table telling him he's working late hours.

With a sigh of deep anticipation, Seokjin rushes up to his bedroom.

Outside, the stars shine upon a creature of many, a woman with four small horns from her forehead, with small leathery wings and a devil's tail swaying with need.

A deep purr rumbles in her throat as she catches a blink of Seokjin through the window, her core burning with desire for his body.

Not waiting one second, she lunges for the window, her claws crawling herself up the drainpipe and jumping through the open window.

Seokjin, not noticing the new company, pays no mind to the cold breeze against his skin as he puts on a new shirt. Something fancier and more appealing to the eye than his work clothing.

The soft giggle of a female turns his body to stone, fear jumping into his mind.

Was someone there?

His question is answered when a sharp curvy, red painted nail curls over his chest from under his arms.

All blood drains from his face, not even a single bit flushed at the contact, but fear.

Only one species has nails like that, and they are banned from their world.

"Look what a handsome treat I've gotten myself." The woman purrs seductively.

Seokjin starts to shake, heat surrounding his body from the influence of the succubus.

Her sweet sultry voice rings in his head and his body immediately tenses up more than it already has.

"S-stop it!" He mumbles, biting his lip to prevent himself from giving in.

The succubus lets out an annoying, selfish hiss at the defensive softy, not liking that he's not submitting one bit.

But she has more tricks up her sleeve.

"Oh, but master, you're probably so, so lonely all alone. Wouldn't want someone to keep your bed warm with you? Or your cock, perhaps?"

Seokjin shouts in denial as the succubus lowers her hand to his crotch, wanting to grab the masterpiece of his manhood.

Seokjin suddenly screams, catching the succubus wildly off guard. She flinches and lowers her attack, giving Seokjin the chance he needs.

He runs away from the succubus and flees downstairs, the shouting sex demon running after him.

Seokjin can't stop.

One way to kill an incubus is not by stabbing them, or murdering them.

It's showing affection to another person than them.

But, Seokjin's lover isn't here currently. Unfortunately.

So he grabs the sharpest kitchen knife he can find, and just as the succubus turns the corner with a hunger in rage, she sees the weapon.