|> Seokjin <|

|=|Tested|=|JinMin|=|
|=|Vampire|=|

°•●•°

"God dammid- JIN! CLEAN UP WHEN YOU COOK!!"

"Sorry!"

Jimin sighs deeply as he grabs a towel and starts cleaning all the missed paprika and unions from the stove.

Seokjin liked cooking, surely no problem for Jimin, but he never cleaned up his mess afterwards.

Seokjin was a shy guy. He was kind but incredibly shy. He never yelled or cursed. He just corrected and scolded, but other than that he was just kind and sweet.

He liked to make jokes. Really corny jokes that always made Jimin laugh.

But it never lasted long enough...

The night that the two went to bed, Jimin and Seokjin both had a strange feeling. A feeling of uneasiness, unsafe, and not to fall asleep. But they did. And doing so came to bite them in the ass.

°•●•°

Jimin groans, hearing a loud alarm ringing and echoing through the room. He jolts awake, immediately starting to panic when his hands and feet arw tied up and he's in an old wooden rocking chair.

He looks around frantically, noticing to be in a dark room full of mirrors and shards. The only light he has is from a half broken blue light bulb at the ceiling, reflected by the mirrors.

"Ah! You're awake!"

Jimin flinches and lets out a panicked squeak at the voice. It's a deep, sinister, dark voice with no body. No one who he can see.

"Don't worry. I can see you, but you can't see me."

Jimin slowly looks at the mirrors. He has a scratch on his cheek, a light hint of blood on his lip.

"You hear me, right? Nod if you can."

Jimin quickly nods. He's afraid.

"Good. Now, usually I'd get to the point and get this over with, but I'm in a mood to play. So... Let's play."

The voice laughs loudly, his deep voice filled with evil.

"In this room you see mirrors. Quite obviously. Get yourself out of the hair and find your way through the maze. If you can find the exit, I'll let you go."

Jimin gulps looking down.

"Ah, you're adorable when you're hopeless. Go on now. I'm not heartless."

With that, Jimin is left alone. In the dark room. It's chilly and Jimin can feel himself shivering.

He quickly looks around, observing for any kind of exit out of the ropes. They're tight against his skin, burning him.

He notices the shards all around him and the edges of the mirrors. If he can just carefully scoot backwards...

He hesitantly lifts his hips just a little and jumps back, finding himself almost falling over. But he quickly regains balance and aims the rope at the edge.

He raises his arms and slides them back down, feeling a bit of the rope snap against his skin.

He repeats it, feeling the rope break, sliding his arm through. Jimin screams in pain as his arm feels the mirror's edge slice his skin.

Warm blood trickles down his hand, tears welling in Jimin's eyes as he pulls his arms towards him.

It's a deep cut. It probably needs a stitch...