Author's Note - THANK YOU

I can't believe I've made it this far; it has been a journey completing this story. I'm so proud and happy to be able to mark this story COMPLETE. I'm both happy and emotionally, it's bittersweet saying goodbye to my characters but they'll always be part of me.

I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart (including the silent readers) that stuck with me from beginning to end, looked past the errors that I know there is and taking the time to read, vote and comment. Every comment has brought a smile to my face and it's the best part of posting a new chapter.

Being able to mark Her Light – His Darkness complete wouldn't be possible without all my amazing readers, thank you!!!!

A special thanks to laurenwolfe12 and jlou_723 for sticking with this story to the very end, and for all your help and feedback when I needed it the most! You both are amazing and so talented! So glad I met you guys on here

Now it's time for something I've been thinking over for a while now and it wasn't easy coming to this decision.

Writing isn't something I want to give up, I enjoy all the ups and downs that come with it and although it's a hobby, it's something I love and enjoy doing, but I've decided to take a break from writing. I'm not sure how long it will last... The motivation and inspiration, it's just not there now, and I think a much-needed break is exactly what I need. 

I'll still read, vote, and comment on all your amazing books and support each one of you.

Thanks a million for reading, commenting, and voting!

ILY❤️