Chapter 39- End

A constant beep woke me up. We weren't in the wild anymore. Atleast, I wasn't.

I tried getting up but an arm pulled me back.

"Relax," a lady said.

I blinked a few times to make my vision better. I notice a lady with short hair, dark eyes and blue clothing.

She smiled at me, but I frowned in response.

"Ethan..." I asked.

"The other boy? He's in the opposite room." The lady replied.

I looked around. I was in a new pair of clothes, a few monitors beeping on my side, and a drip attached to me.

"Where am I?" The window showed dawn.

"In a hospital near by. Found you both in the wild, probably fainted with exhaustion and dehydration."

"Who are you?"

"My name is... Bella?"

I nodded even though I felt unsure if she was even who she said she was.

My body was too beaten up to move, and the wound on my leg was still hurting.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I just laid on the bed quietly.

"You know..." Bella spoke, "You are my niece."

I whipped my face around. "What?" I asked again.

What does she mean?

"Your father never talked much about me, did he?"

"You are Sharon?"

She brimmed in delight and nodded.

"Let's talk about this another time." She said and I nodded in agreement.

Yes please. Let's talk about it another time. I've had too much already.

How can she just walk into my life as and when she wants? I look over to my side, taking a glance at her.

A black object pokes outside on her side. Making me stutter, last night unfolding before me all over again.

"GOD!" I shout. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." My loud noise catching Bella's attention.

"Ida," she came to me for comfort. Her hand trying to ease me, but as she notices what was really irritating me. She pulled out the gun and threw it aside.

I eased a bit, still irritated by the gun's presence in the room.

How can they allow this in a freaking hospital!

I sat there silently.

It was early in the morning and the place was  quiet and still. But the stillness did not last long as a noise erupted in the corridore.

A man, screaming my name.

I sat still, unable to move. The same man that had killed Dad was here for me.

The immediate response of Bella (or Sharon) was to get up and reach for her gun. "Fuck." she cursed.

I sat still, I didn't move. I couldn't move.

"Ida!" Large foot steps erupting in the corridore. Multiple doors were being pushed open one by one, and multiple screams escaping from people.

The door to my room was pushed open, a bloody man came in view.

"Hello~" Jack gave a sick grin. "Others must have let you go. But I won't!"

"You're sick!" I screamed.