Chapter 6- Nosebleeds

Ida's POV

"Burrito & Crispy Taco, please."

"Chicken or beef?"

"Beef"

I hadn't had beef for so long. And tacos are the best.

I found out about the existence of something called a 'taco' when I played the game' Plants vs. Zombies.' Crazy Dave loved tacos too. We got something in common other than beating Zombies up.

High five.

I never seem to have an interest in any other game other than 'Plant vs. Zombies.' Everything seems so dull in front of it.

I tried new games too, but they pissed me off because they were so annoying. One extra tap, and you die. One less tap, and you die. Ugh. If I ever see the creator of those apps, I'll be Mr. Wilson for a day.

"You know any good apps?"

"For?" Ethan was sitting opposite to me. His structure was carefully traced by the sunlight penetrating from the glass behind him.

His hair looked lighter, and his eyes were dark brown, one of the things you can miss because of its closeness to black. But I didn't miss it.

"games," I replied.

"Hmm," he hummed.

"What type?"

"Let's see... a type which won't annoy you to the core."

"Go for... 'Minecraft' or 'Fortnite' "

"Ew, never suggest anyone with Fortnite, it can make a person crazy and violent I heard." I grossed out.

"depends"

"you play it?" Honestly, just curious.

"Sometimes with my buddies," taking a bite from the fries he ordered.

"I see."

I shifted to look behind Ethan at the passing cars with my eyes nearly shut because of the sun; all the colors looked even brighter in the afternoon, making me want to look more.

It was peaceful.

There were hardly a few people around us.

Just silence in the room accompanied by the occasional clatter of dishes.

The food I had ordered announced its arrival on our table with its delicious odor.

It was freshly made, I think.

"What are you planning to do this Friday?"

My eyes shifted to Ethan's "Accompany my family on the dinner table."

"Angel told that its birthday, though."

"Umm-hmm," I took a giant bite, "it e-s, so a din-ner."

I elegantly tapped my mouth with a tissue, to show that I have my table manners even though having a voracious appetite.

"You left a spot on the side," he states, hands pointing towards my left cheek.

I dabbed the tissue in the spot where I assumed to have left out.

"May I," he was smiling.

His smile was charming that I was hypnotized. It always seemed to do that to me every time, make me do things without thinking. I wonder if I would just as merely allow him to stab me.

Will you?

I nodded at Ethan to allow him to do so.

he gently rubbed his thumb on the tip of my lips to remove the sauce