Chapter 27- Finally

"Hey, get up," I hear Lilith's whisper.

"What?" I groan and stretch, but stop moving much as I watch Ethan peacefully sleep. I move away a strand of hair from his forehead. He had the kind of face that would stop you in your tracks. He must get used to it, a sudden pause in a person's natural expression.

"I don't understand you both." Lilith places her hand on either side of her hips, "You guys look cute together, which obviously makes me wanna puke. But you're not dating and that's frustrating."

"I wish." I slowly move away his hand from over me. He groans as in pain but does not wake up.

"Whatever," she sighs, "Come down for breakfast, we need to go for shopping."

"Yes, I will." Lilith leaves the room, and I brush my teeth and change my clothes.

I cover my eyes as soon as possible, the breathtaking view in front of me was too much.

"What are you doing?!" I find Ethan naked in front of the window.

"Changing, and stop biting your lips." He answers. I had unknowingly bit my lip seeing how big his...

"You can look now." I move away my hand but, he still did not have his top on. Ethan tilts his head smirking but his face falls looking at mine.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes, seeing me frown.

"Turn around." I walk closer to him.

"What?"

"Turn around."

Ethan turns around and my frown deepens... why would he have the same tattoo?

"My dad had the same tattoo. But it was a bit different, a bit simple and easy to read." Ethan turns around sharing the same expression as mine.

"This is from when I was in a gang, Ace. Are you sure you saw something like this?"

"Yes, it was here," I point on my arm. "I'm sure." I confirm.

Then it suddenly strikes me, "Ace...? Is it  the same gang they were talking about on the first day?"

"Yes..."

"So he deals in drugs and... women?" I scoff.

"I think he is a new member. I had never seen him when I was in Ace years ago." He sits down on the bed.

"How powerful is Ace in reality?"

"That much, that you don't want to get involved with them." Ethan rests his forehead in his palm.

"Do you think, they would want to help after finding this out?"

"I don't... know..." he says pitifully.

After a few moment of silence he tells, "Your father does not have a high position in the gang,"

"How do you know that?"

"In Ace, the symbols they get depends on what position they hold. I was deeply involved with their leader when I was a part."

"Do you know his identity?"

He nods, "No, no one has ever known his true identity. He uses his pets for doing most of the dirty work, I myself have only seen him once, with a clever mask."

I shake my head, "then, isn't it a good thing?"

"About?"

I sit beside Ethan, "Him not holding a high position."

"I don't think so Ida... things can get pretty messy..." For the first time since we had been here, had I seen Ethan so unsure and worried. It's like something was holding him back... as if it was hurting from within.

I rest my head on his shoulder, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" He looks into my eyes.

"I got you into this. This is all my fault. I should'nt have agreed for you to come with me-"

"No, no," he places his hand on either side of my face. "Non of this is your fault okay. I came here because I wanted to be there for you."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because-" I looked eagerly into his eyes but he couldn't continue.

"Because?" I urge him to continue.

"Do you want to date?" My heart skipped a beat,
Someone please prepare a funeral for me, I'm about to die of embarrassment.

The atmosphere had gotten awkward. Ethan's body so close to mine that could feel his every movement, every breath and every touch.

"What?" He asked.

I don't know who I should slap anymore, myself or him?

"Ahh! Nothing. Nevermind." I got off the bed and adjusted my clothing before walking to the door.

Ethan caught me by my arm, unlike yesterday it was gentle, "No. Ask again." He pulled me closer to his body. Our faces inches apart and his hungry gaze lingering on me.

"Do you want-"

"Yes!" He smiled, showing his perfect teeth and lifted me up. I immediatly hung my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso.

"What are you doing! Put me down." My voice had a hint of command and joy.

He spinned me around before placing me on the bed, "Yes, let's do 'us'."

Before anything more happened, we heard Lilith's voice from the corner of the room.

"Are you done?" We both turned our heads to Lilith who apparently had been standing there for a while.

"You know what?! Whatever. Just come down." She exists, leaving the door open for us.

We both grin at each other.

A/N

Ahhh. Sorry I couldn't wait anymore.