Chapter 29- Quora

Liquidating the diamonds was a cake walk... except for the fact that you were wearing high heels.

Waiting for two hours for a validity certificate in high heels... no baby no, that ain't easy.

Nevertheless we got the money.

Maia booked a place and even started ordering a ton of stuff for the charity event.

Everything went by quickly and soon the day was over and done with.

I entered the room and found Ethan sitting on the bed, scrolling through his phone mindlessly.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked in a playful tone.

Ethan switched off his phone and went to sleep, disregarding my question.

I quickly changed and went to sleep as well.

×××

I got up early the next morning to find that Ethan was already gone for 'stuff.'
Atleast, that's what Chris told me.

"Umm," I followed behind Chris as we climbed down the steps to the basement, "where are we going?"

"Here." He pulled open a door.

I carefully walked inside the big room where faded marks of a parking space still remained.

"This used to be a parking lot," he pointed towards one corner of the space, "right there used to be the entrance. But, we closed it, and now use this place for training."

Suddenly Chris's hand brushed against my forhead.

"Can't have any strands of hair interfere." He tucked my hair behind my ear and then put something around me.

"What's this?" I ask but, when he replied I could not hear it.

"What?" I ask again.

He sighs and points towards a dart board... except, with a human body figure on it.

Chris quickly flipped me around and put a...

Even before I could process what happened, Chris had pressed my finger on the trigger and the board developed a hole. My body got pushed behind on Chris's as the impact left me unstable.

I loosened my grip on the black object but my hand did not fall off, as Chris's was holding it tight around the gun.

I struggled to remove his grip from around me but nothing budged.

The ear protector got pulled from around me and Chris spoke into my ears, his hand tight on my hip.

"Now listen to me." He straightened my hand, "This hand below." He adjusted my grip. "Stoop a little and aim." I did as instructed but his hand around me wouldn't loosen.

He further adjusted my body and pressed the trigger slightly with my finger under his. (Image above)

But instead of him pressing the trigger, I did.

He left his hand from around me and put on my ear protecters just before I shot.

The board, once again, held a deep hole.

I removed the protectors and turned around to him. But, before I told anything, "How was it for a newb?" Chris smirked and left.

I left the place too, confused as to what just happened.

"Huh?!" I bumped into Ethan on the way to the room.

"How was it? Nice I bet." He barged into the room and I followed.

"Ethan wait!"

He turned around abruptly, almost making me bump into him again, "Wait?! What for? Let's just get to it." His lips collided with mine.

But something was different this time. He was always gentle whenever we kissed...

He locked the door behind him and pushed me on to the bed.

"Ethan-" he stopped me from speaking any further.

"Shuu! Don't talk." He pulled off my t-shirt and unpinned my bra.

I tried pushing him away but both my hands were clipped down by his. He pulled off his t-shirt and skimmed down a trail of kisses on my exposed breast then lower on my stomach then lower and lower till he reached to the trim of my pants.

"Ethan sto-" he didn't listen and pulled down my zipper, slowly removing my pants.

His finger brushed on my most sensitive part and a cry escaped my mouth.

"Just like that babe." He said.

I took in heavy breaths as he constantly rubbed my middle and sucked at my breasts.

He pushed aside my panti and his fingers traced around before entering me.

"Ah." I moaned, "Ethan stop!" I said even louder than before. He looked up to find an endless stream of tears, flowing from my eyes.

"Stop." I whimpered, "Stop." And he did.

"You-" he looked into my eyes, struck to what he had just done.

"Is this about... the date?" He frowened then sighed, "yes..."

"I won't go," I wipe away the tears. "I won't go with him. I'll help them out at the charity as a thanks, then we'll leave."

"You- I'm sorry..." He got off from above me and left the room.

A phone vibrates from my side and I lift the blanket off me.

Ethan left his phone.

*A new suggestion*? A notification said.

I clicked on it and Quora popped open.

Q- How to keep a girl?

Person 1- Let her know how you feel.
Person 2- make her feel wanted.
.
.
Person 4- @Person 2 Give her pleasure. Some girls just need it to know that she is wanted.

Person 2- @Person 4 That's not true at all.

"Idiot! Quora is the worst place to ask for suggestions. Doesn't he know that?" I murmur to myself and soon doze off.