Chapter 7-People of the night

Ida's POV

Engine was already planning on sneaking me out of the house with Aiden and Ethan on my birthday; to my luck, things did not have to turn out that way.

"Are you sure Aiden, you'll be able to do it?" I asked as we were heading in Ethan's car to a club. "Engine is still seventeen."

"I'm sure Angel will be able to handle some music and crowd" Ethan turned his head slightly towards Engine on his right, not removing his complete focus off the road and gave a crooked smile.

"Yes, I can!" Angelin frowned. I had pointed out this fact for the xxx time, and now she got annoyed.

"Relax, Ida. I have gone there as many times as the sun has lived. The guards remember me by name." Aiden assured me.

In the morning, Engine had come over to my place; she gave me a scarlet-colored bracelet which I had once told her I liked but could not afford to buy.

It made me feel so happy about the fact that she remembered.

Till evening we were experimenting stuff like adding baking powder into a ketchup bottle whose result ... is rather something I should not talk about... just that we got a lot of work to do after that.

Don't try it!

When Engine told me that we were going to a club, I thought she was joking... but she was not.

The plan is that since Aiden knows the guards, he will create a distraction so that Engine can sneak inside, Ethan is going to be the backup plan, and me... well, I'm eighteen. No worries.

We got off the car after Ethan parked it in the lot with the others. He was wearing a dark blue t-shirt and an overcoat.

He looks good.

You mean sexy, right?

No, only good.

Yeah, yeah. If that were the case, then you would not be looking at him sneakily! Its
Deceitful you na.

Shut up!

This is not the time to lose focus. You have to speak to Engine successfully.
No loose ends, okay!

Game on!

There was a small line of people waiting to enter as the security check out their ID's one by one, taking his own time.

Ethan immediately pulled Engine behind him to keep her hidden.

Aiden approached the security guard when it was our turn and gave a friendly hit on the muscular body. Just the way guys do it.

"Hello, buddy! How's your wife doing?"

Pfff! Wife bases, huh?

"Hey, man! Been long. She's recovering"

"Boy or girl?"

As soon as the guard turned his back, I pulled Engine out from behind Ethan and pushed her to the other side of the door.

Few! Just in time.

"Hella, their young lady. ID, please," the guard turned towards me.

I had cold feet if two seconds late, he would have caught us.

I passed him my ID card, and he gave me a questioning look since my hands were stammering.

"That's the birthday girl," the guard smiled, "have a blast, miss."

Ethan's POV

We had entered the club in no time. All thanks to Aiden.

'Even I wanna have kids one day'; that's what I thought about when Aiden was talking to the security guy.