Chapter 20- The way he loves hugging me- PART 1

Ida's POV

"Yea, yea," this kiddo, "excuses."

"What?" Ethan pressed into my body harder, "I am not kidding. Lee has been sleeping next to me for a very long time."

"So, you hug him this much too?"

He hid his head under my arm, "no, that's only for you."

My heart skipped a beat. His body pressed against mine. I hitch slightly as his breath tingled.

"We... have to go to lunc-h." I hesitated and made an excuse for us to leave. The room was getting a bit hot.

"What's the hurry?" He sat on his elbow.

"They are waiting." I refer to Sofia and Ryan.

"They can wait longer."

Ethan's lips were inches away from mine, only if I was a little bit closer...
Without thinking, I bend closer.

He grins and deletes any left space between our lips. Too engrossed in the kiss, I bite his lower lip, and it started bleeding.

"Ow babe, slow down." He winced, still grinning.

Ethan licked the blood away, but it came back. I tried to do the same for him, but his lip catches mine by surprise. Our tongues rolled, and a slight flavor of blood mixed.

Slowly my sweater lifts, and his hand rests on my stomach, sending millions of sensations. This warm hand made me shiver. The gap between my legs itched-an emptiness in it. I moan, but the sound disappeared in the kiss.
His hand traveled further up and traced the edge of my bra. I was desperate for skin contact. This was torture.
My face was heating up. I bit my lips and looked away. The sensations as he traced the edge grew. Ethan pulls away and leaves a trail of kisses as he slowly lifted my checked shirt. Being the gentleman he is, he stopped and looked at me as he came to the edge of my bra. I nodded, his eyes dilated as he crawled on top of me, kissing my lips once again.

"Why are you so shy?" He asked, "this isn't the first time."

I looked at him wide-eyed... this is the first time if my memory serves me right.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"The day when your dad hurt you," he referred to the day when he took my mother away. The next morning, I got up bandaged and in a different pair of clothes...

Different pair of clothes...

"YOU!" I shouted, "YOU CHANGED MY CLOTHES!"

I had been so occupied with how to find Mom that I had never thought about it.

He grinned, but it disappeared quickly.

"I was so worried when I saw you bleeding," he tucked a hair strand behind my ear, "your clothes were wet with blood." His jaw was shut tight.

I put my hands around either side of his face, in an attempt to make him at ease, and he visibly relaxed.

"I am fine. I am here," I gently kissed his lip, "with you."

He smiled and got off the bed. Out of nowhere, his mischievous twinkling in his eyes was back. He bent down to kiss my tummy, which was not covered by the shirt.

"Hey!" I giggled and threw a pillow at him, which he dodged with no effort.

×××

"Here," Sofia waved her hand. "Took you guys long enough."

I sat down on the table after taking a plate of food. There was a variety of food available, so my plate is pretty mixed.

There weren't many people around. It was peaceful, an excellent place to eat.

I looked between Ryan and Sofia as he kept passing the olives on Sofia's plate.

"Don't be picky! eat olives." Sofia put back the olives.

"But I don't like olives." He passed them back.

"Then why did you take them in the first place?" She rolled her eyes, sighing at the same time.

"Take this." My eyes traveled to Ethan, who passed me the tomato and took away the mushroom from my plate.

"You don't like tomatoes?" I asked, a little offended.

He nodded his head, so I took the piece.

"Why did you take the mushroom?" I asked as I took in the juicy tomato.

"You don't like mushrooms." He shrugged.

"How do you know that?"

"I know everything, babe." He shrugged again.

"How?" I asked as I took in another tomato piece, taking my hand up to my chin, pretending to think, I smirked. Either he pays attention to me, or he saw my messages while I was chatting with Engine in the car.

"Shut up and eat." He bites back.

"Okay, Eddie." I elbow him, and he gives me a stern look.

"You two look so cute together! Tell me how Ethan impressed you, Ida?" I bit my lip at Sofia's words, and Ethan tensed.

Ryan nudged Sofia, but she paid no attention.

Girlfriend and boyfriend?

To be honest, I don't know what we are anymore... friends?

Friends don't know what they taste like.

Couple?

We aren't together.

My face immediately falls. Are we friends with benefits?

"Excuse me." I get up. Just before I leave, I hear Sofia.

"Oh my god. You guys aren't together, are you?"

×××