Chapter Ten: Secrets ( Warning Some numbers might be off please no hate)

I gently stood up to make sure I didn't have a concussion or something from hitting the concrete floor, I looked around at all the computers and I could hear the faint buzzing of the monitors on, " what the hell? do they stay on 24 hours or something?", I jumped at the sound of the trap door above me that I fell through slamming shut on me, more secrets?, anything else you wanna drop on me?, I circled the room I was in, from the looks of It all of our family's shared this room, Is this where all our parents always disappeared to when we where playing?, as I look around the room I see multiple family pictures of us with our parents or us together.

I walk around in a circle and stop as I get drawn to one computer, I walk over to the computer and look up at the name above the computer, " Jeon", this must be Jungkook's family computer this must have all of his family's secrets and information on it, I look around to try and find a keyboard and it hit a button and a keyboard and mouse pop out, I gently shook the mouse and the screen turned on and the screen saver was a picture of me and Jungkook together, I clicked the mouse and a password bar popped up, " shit...what's the password?", I thought for a minute and then I remembered, " could it be?", I typed in Jungkook's birthday month, day, and year and just like that I was in Jungkook's parents computer and their home screen was of all of us kids together.

As I looked on the computer I saw files, one file said private, another file said info, and another file said confidential, " Hmm, lets look at info", I clicked on the file and almost instantly papers popped up and the first one that popped up was a paper with a picture of Jungkook's mom and on the side it had information beside it and I read it.

Species: Jeon Sue

Age: 29

Career: CEO of Jeon Cosmetics ]

Son: Jeon Jungkook

Birthday: May 21st 1970

living Stat: Deceased

Cause Of Death: Stabbed In The Heart With A Wooden Stake

Species Rank: Black Blooded

There they go again with that species word...as if where not Human, and Stabbed In The Heart With A Wooden Stake?, What cruelty is that?, and what do they mean by Black Blooded?, I hit the arrow button and then another paper popped up with Jungkook's dad's picture and his info, do I even want to read it?.

Species: Jeon Hue

Age: 28

Career: CEO of Jeon Auto motives

Son: Jeon Jungkook

Birthday: October 31st 1971

Living stat: Deceased

Cause Of Death: Beheaded by a steel rod and axe, and body and head burned

Species Rank: Black Blooded

I almost vomited as I read Jungkook's fathers cause of death, what did I miss?, did all of our parents die? and where they as violent and brutal as the next?, and why are we constantly being called species?, and what do they mean by Black Blooded?, I shook off the graphic image out of my head and hit the arrow again and I was taken to one last paper and it was Jungkook's paper, alright Kookie what have you been doing since I've been gone?, I started reading Jungkook's paper.

Species: Jeon Jungkook

Age: 23

Career: Mafia Leader

Mother: Jeon Sue

Father: Jeon Hue

Birthday: September 1st 1997