Chapter Twenty One: Shelter

I couldn't believe it Baekhyun was standing right here right now in front of me smiling, I could no longer hold back any of the emotions and they all came pouring out, " BAEKHYUN", I ran to him and hugged him tightly as I cried and he hugged me back just as tight and he rubbed my back as he kept hugging me and he spoke with a little crack in his voice, " I've been waiting for this for so long", I cried out as I pulled away and looked at him and he put his hands on my face softly, " it was you? it's been you this whole time? you where the mystery man in black this whole time?", he nodded with tears in his eyes, " yes it's me it's been me this whole time I have been with you all this time".

I cried, " but why....why hide Baekhyun why hide from me all this time", I kept crying, " oh trust me Rosita I didn't want to I had no choice but to hide from you it was all Mark's fault that I had to hide", I was confused, " Mark?...what do you mean Mark?", Baekhyun cried and opened his mouth a little bit and fangs appeared and I cried and so did he, " oh Baekhyun I'm so sorry.....it's my fault you got dragged into this life I'm so sorry", He shook his head no while crying and kept his hands on my face," no it's not, I did die in that plane crash Rosita I did, but Mark knew we where engaged and he wanted to get at you for turning him down all those years ago...he was stalking you Rosita so he force fed me his blood and turned me into a vampire to get back at you".

I cried as he kept speaking, " as soon as my blood lust fit was over I wanted to come back to you so bad I was about to come back to you so bad but Mark stopped me and I was forced to hide but I saw you that day so upset and I couldn't stay away from you, so I showed up to you as the man in black", I cried, " so that's why your embrace felt safe and like home to me and why your voice shook me back to reality....because it was you this whole time", Baekhyun nodded his head yes, and I cried and hugged him tightly again and he hugged me back and kissed me on my head and then I remembered what the cab driver said and I looked at him again and he looked back at me, " it was you?", he smiled a little," your the gentleman the cab driver dropped off at the train station before he came and got me", Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

I went and touched his face softly with my bleeding hand and he grabbed it and looked at it and I gasped and went to go pull it back, " Baekhyun I'm sorry ", he shook his head and kept holding on to my hand, " it's fine it doesn't bother me", he held my bleeding hand and sat me down on the couch with him and grabbed the first aid kit from under the table where we always keep it at and he started cleaning my hand up and then he stitched it where it needed stiches at and then he wrapped it in a bandage, after he bandaged my hand he brought it to his soft lips and kissed it and then he placed it softly on his face and smiled at me, I smiled back at him, " I still cant believe your right here in front of me alive Baekhyun....it's been my wish this whole time".

Baekhyun smiled and he pulled me close to him and placed my hand on his chest and I felt his heart race and so did mine and he spoke, " well Rosita I am here and I am real and I am alive, you can feel it in my racing heart", he pulled me up on his lap and I gasped, " and you can feel it in my warm breath that softly grazes your face as I speak, and you can feel it when I do this", Baekhyun kissed me softly and I kissed him back softly and when I did he deepened the kiss and made it more passionate as he picked me up and laid me back on the couch and he hovered over me and he pulled away and looked me in my eye's , " do you believe it now Rosita?", I smiled and nodded as my tears fall again, " I believe Baekhyun....your as real as the ring on my left finger and the band and dog tags around my neck".

Baekhyun smiled so wide and he began kissing me again and I kissed him back, and In that moment I knew I was home again, I felt like I had never left and I feel like Baekhyun never left me, Baekhyun pulled away from me and he slowly took my shirt off and threw it behind him and he smiled as he saw his dog tags with his band fall gently to my soft pale chest and he softly ran his fingers across it and sent chills down my spine, he then ran his hand down my left arm and grabbed my left hand and admired my engagement ring he placed on it and he smiled at me, " you never take them off?", I shook my head no, " I wouldn't dream of it", he smiled and went back to kissing me and I kissed him back and as I kissed him with so much love and passion I began to remove his shirt and he helped me and I threw it behind me.