Chapter Eight: Where Is Suga And J-Hope?

As I laid asleep next to Rosita I was in the middle of such a beautiful dream, Rosita's Vampire side was now fully awakened and we where each others Mate, I was just about to lean in and Kiss Rosita when the dream all of a sudden turned completely dark and I couldn't find Rosita or the guys any where, I was running around in a dark room looking for Rosita and the guys but I couldn't find them any where, as I was running around I heard Rosita's blood curdling scream, " V ", I turned around quickly feeling the tears sting my eyes, " ROSITA", I heard another blood curdling scream echo out from here and ran towards It and as I did I was thrown back by some force.

I went to stand up, as I quickly placed my hands on the ground I placed them in a warm thick liquid causing me to stand up faster, as I looked at my hands they where covered in blood...but who's blood was it?, I heard Rosita's blood curdling scream again and I ran to it again, once I reached it I saw Rosita's body laying dead on the ground and I ran over to it and held her cold dead corps in my hands and screamed out and cried, as soon as I cried her body vanished and in my hands I held her necklace and the ring I gave her in blood covered hands, as I cried out again I heard Suga scream my name," V", I woke up with a jolt and sat straight up breathing heavy and covered in sweat as the moons beams where beating down on me.

I looked at my hands from the front and to the back and saw they where not covered in blood, I quickly glanced over at Rosita who was shifting a little as she moved in bed only to find her asleep soundly still wearing my ring and her necklace, " thank god...it was just a nightmare", I placed my hands over my face as tried to recollect myself, why in the hell did that dream turn into that nightmare? and why did I wake up as soon as I heard Suga call out my name?, I looked over at my closed bed room door only to see in the pale light that it was slightly cracked open, what the hell? I know I closed my door and locked it before me and Rosita went to bed?.

I looked over at Rosita once more to find her still asleep, I kissed her softly on the head and gently got out of my bed and walked to my door, when I got to my door and looked out at it I looked over at the steps, for some reason I felt drawn to Suga's study, and I didn't know why, I looked back at Rosita asleep in my bed and smiled softly remembering her saying she loved me last night, I quietly walked out of my room and silently shut the door putting a small glimmer seal over her and the door so that my player of a brother Jin and those perverts Jimin and Jungkook cant get in there to harm my precious angel In any way, along with any outside sources.

Once I sensed that the glimmer was set and sealed I followed the pulling urge to Suga's office, it was as if he was actually there physically calling out to me telling me to come to his office even though he laid asleep in his room, I reached his office and peeked into his office through his open door, when I did I didn't see Suga anywhere to be seen but I saw a small paper folded up on his desk that I felt drawn to the most, " what in the world?", I walked over to his desk and picked up the folded piece of the paper on the desk and when I did I read on the folded piece," for you only V, read In private", I felt my breath hitch as I opened the folded paper with shaking hands, once I finished unfolding it there was a note directed towards me that read.

" V... me and J-Hope had to leave...with Mating season taking place and the blood moon being only 6 days away...we had to leave...especially J-Hope....our family curse is kicking in on him and he has come to close to repeating what happened between mine and Rosita's mother and his Father on several occasions with Rosita so we had to leave before he hurt himself or Rosita or both of them...we didn't want to leave but we had to, I need you to keep an eye on Rosita V....don't let her out of your sight and please keep her close, with her Vampire side slowly reawaking other Vampires worse than Mark are gonna be after her to claim her as their mate, I trust you with Rosita more, not because your just her mate but because I cant trust Jin with her knowing he will not stop until he gets her like he was suppose to, I don't trust Jungkook with Rosita either because I know how he is with her and its the same way with Jimin if not worse, so im leaving Rosita in your hands V because I trust you the most with her, contact me and J-Hope if their is any emergency at all, when we feel its safe to come home we will, please V...take care of my baby sister and don't let her die.....- Suga".