Chapter Five: The Boys Are Acting Weird

I woke up to the sound of a door slamming closed, I sat up in my bed and saw someone had covered me up and only took off my shoes, I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that It was already damn near 12:00 in the afternoon, I stood up and walked over to my dresser and grabbed out a pair of leggings and one of Baekhyun's shirts that I had took from him and changed into them and hung up my dress, I kept my hair in the braid it was In and put on my black ugh house boots and walked over to the door and opened it and looked around.

As I looked around I didn't see any of the boys anywhere in the hallway which seemed very strange because every time I would look outside the door I would see at least one or two of them running around in the hall way, " maybe their downstairs already? Jin has to be cooking something for lunch by now?", I walked out of my door and closed it and headed for the stairs and started to walk down the stairs, the closer I had got to the lower level it was very quiet for some reason which is also very strange I normally always hear them talking.]

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I walked into the dining room where I saw all the guys sitting at the table half a sleep and looking very pissed off for some reason and I walked in, " woah guys...why the long faces for?....yawl looking like someone took away your guy's whole world", As I walked In and over to V who wrapped his arms around me like he always has then Jimin spoke up, " someone almost did", I watched as Jimin evil glared at Jungkook then he bounced and hollered out as Jin kicked him under the table, " OUCH WHAT THE HELL JIN?", I was confused, " wait what?".

As If he where trying to change the subject V spoke up," oh it's nothing Rosita its nothing", I looked at V and the guys with a raised eyebrow," uhm ok...you guys are acting weird", the boys all looked at me with a smile and J-Hope spoke up, " it's nothing Rosita we are fine really", I looked at the guys with my arms crossed, I know what their telling me is all bullshit, " right and im Dorothy fucking gale", the boys all laughed at my smart ass way of trying to prove a point and I just sighed and stood there as V was rubbing my back as he still had his arms around me and Jimin, Jungkook and Jin seemed to be just staring at him with a look of hate and anger and V kept going staring back at them, what is going on with the boys?.

As if Suga could sense the tension in the room like me he spoke up, " so what does everyone want to do today on Rosita's 3 day home?", I looked around as all the boys didn't say a single thing, " oh for god sakes I swear I have to pick everything around here, why don't we all just sit in our pajamas and all crash and sleep in living room and watch movies like we did the night Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim told us they where our new guardians...we minus well seeing as we all already almost slept the whole rest of the day away", Jimin, Jungkook, V, RM, and Jin all smiled but Suga and J-Hope and they where looking at me and Suga spoke up, " really Rosita?....where adults now where not children anymore we are all more developed now....where would you sleep in a room filled with seven men?".

I was about to speak up until Jungkook spoke up for me with a grin, " she could always sleep with me", I looked at Jungkook like he had five heads I don't care if we are best friends or not I still know how much of a horn dog he is...especially now, I was about to say hell no until Jimin spoke up for me, " ABSOLUTLEY NOT...I WILL NOT LET HER SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AS YOU AND YOUR FILTHY HANDS, SHE WILL SLEEP WITH ME BEFORE I LET HER SHARE A BED WITH YOUR HORNEY FUCK BOY SELF", I looked at Jimin with a definite hell to the no and was gonna speak up until Suga did, " OH ABSOLUTLEY NOT IF I LET HER SLEEP ANYWHERE IT WILL BE IN A ROOM LOCKED AWAY FROM YOU TWO", I looked at Suga and was about to holler out until J-Hope stood up and spoke.

" Woah there woah there, since when is Rosita a piece of property to be fought over or a child to be locked away," J-Hope looked at Jungkook and Jimin and then Suga and spoke up again, " Rosita is a woman not property and she is grown just like the rest of us are she is completely capable of making her own decisions, so let her chose where and WHO she wants to sleep at and with whom she chooses, it's common sense Suga that the other guys know better than to try anything with Rosita while their in the same room with her while we are in the same room with her and us,", J-Hope and Suga both looked at me and J-Hope spoke to me now, " Rosita if we do this idea where do you want to sleep at, in your own room or in the living room with the rest of us?".