Chapter Twenty Nine: New Family Member

Suga growled as he spoke to me quickly killing the joy and happiness me and V shared with each other over our pregnancy test results," Tomorrow morning you and V will go to the doctors in the morning and find out when that thing was conceived and don't try to run because this time I wont hesitate to chase after you two the way hunters chased after our parents", Suga pushed past the others and stormed off to his room and I jumped a little as I heard Suga slam his door I looked over at Jimin and Jungkook two of my closes best friends they both just looked at me with disappointment and didn't say anything and walked off to their rooms, I then looked at my two god brothers RM and Jin they both just walked out, I then looked at my last hope...my cousin J-Hope and I was about to say something but he put his hand up and stopped me.

When J-Hope spoke I could hear the pain and his heart break in his voice, " no Rosita don't...I have saved you and defended you on multiple different things Rosita even got into fights with Suga on account of you but this?" he shook his head, " this I cant save you and defend you on this and I cant fight with Suga on this either.... and I wont even try Rosita....you disappointed me this time Rosita and I cant see past it this time", as J-Hope looked at me he went to touch my face but then stopped and shook his head and as he turned and walked away from me he shed a tear and it splashed off of his face on to mine as he walked out of mine and V's room...it was just me and V alone this time and I walked over to our bed and sat on It and put my hands on my face to hide my shame and tears.

Being pregnant is suppose to be something that we are suppose to celebrate and congratulate family on...not call them a disappointment or completely ignore them on, but at the same time can I blame them for being so disappointed in me and V and so upset with me and V?, considering the fact that me, Suga, and J-Hope's blood lines are cursed for eternity to always fall in love with our cousins especially if we where conceived on or during mating season and now the Kim's uncursed and untainted pure blood line is now poisoned by the Min Jung Family cursed line seeing as V the father of this child is a Kim...not to mention we are only engaged instead of married and we hid it from our family and lied about it and kept on lying about it.

I kept my face in my hands drenched in shame and fear and disappointment and anger...I felt cold....as if I was in a darkened cave alone chain to a stone away from heat and light and love, I kept sitting their in this feeling until I felt a warm sensation all of a sudden surround me as V wrapped his arms around me and softly left small butterfly kisses along my neck and my cheeks and my shoulders and chest and arms...these same butterfly kisses are the same kisses that trapped me in this trouble in the first place, my darkened thoughts and urge to kill my mate and my child placed there by Abraxas suddenly disappeared by V's soft soothing voice calming me and comforting me, " everything will be okay Rosita...their all just angry and going through mixed emotions right now because we tried hiding it from them Rosita...they wont stay mad at us forever especially you especially with J-Hope he definitely will not stay mad at you forever Rosita even if he wanted to he couldn't because he loves you way to much".

I smiled softly, V was right they all wont stay mad at me forever especially J-Hope, Maybe if we wouldn't have tried to hide it from them then they wouldn't be so angry at me...well Suga would have been this angry with me any way weather I hid it or not that all the time with Suga ever since our parents died and J-Hope's parents died he quickly turned into our father and became cruel and strict and hateful on so many things I lost my easy going, caring, and kind big brother the day we lost our father, but at least the whole house wouldn't be angry with me and look at me as a disappointment...sometimes I wonder how my mother and father would feel if they seen the way Suga has been acting since they where gone?.

V softly kissed my cheek again and softly spoke breaking my train of thought, " I'm going to call the family doctor alright and get us an appointment tomorrow like your brother demanded you change and relax alright?", I nodded and kissed my fiancé softly on the lips as he kissed back then stood up and walked over to his desk and called our family doctor that has cared for all of us for decades, he knows our secret because he shares it with us sadly another victim of Mark and his gang, as V spoke on the phone I walked over to my dresser and grabbed out my mothers long red silk night gown she wore when she was pregnant with me it still smells of my mother and I instantly had tears in my eyes wish my mother was here with me now to help me with this because I don't know what to do.