33

(Chapter 33)Not you too!

(Chapter 33)
Not you too!

~*~
Author POV

Jimin was officially done with playing doctor for the Alphas. They were going out regardless of being ill. He had heard Yoongi had gone to Bighit and had yet to return. It had been almost 6 hours, he could barely stand up 30 minutes before he snuck out of the apartment.

Jimin made sure to bundle up warm. He zipped up his coat and set out, a man on a mission, to bring the stubborn Yoongi home. He might as well get Namjoon while he was there too.

He entered Bighit building. He headed up to the studios, bowing at those who passed.

"Namjoon-hyung!" He unlocked the door, Namjoon trusted the group giving them the password to his studio.

Namjoon cringed at the loud noise. He turned to see a furious Jimin, sodden from the frost that lingered in the air. Arms crossed, eyes intent.

"Jiminie?" He greeted the younger with an affectionate nickname.

"Home now! You are too ill to be here. You almost collapsed earlier due to being dizzy. Why would you think it was a good idea to come to work. Your body needs time to rest." Jimin scolded him. This some how felt worse, than any school teacher or employee. Even his own parents. Namjoon cringed, sheepish.

"Sorry Jiminie I just wanted to work I hate being ill" Namjoon gritted out.

"But when you're ill you have to give yourself time to recover. Not pushing yourself to the brink. Please go home, I worry for you. What if you ended up collapsing here alone, the room is sound proof no one would hear." Jimin pleaded.

Seeing the distressed look on the Beta's face, watching his wings droop. Namjoon could see the stress that the group had caused Jimin. Just by being stubborn. He stood up and pulled his own coat on.

Jimin pulled a scarf from his pocket.

"You left it behind" Jimin gave as an explanation, Namjoon bent his knees slightly so Jimin could wrap the scarf around his neck.

"Go straight home please, call me if you have any problems." Jimin instructed him.

"You're not coming?" Namjoon inquired.

"No, I need to get Yoongi home" Jimin told him. Namjoon grimaced.

"You wouldn't by any chance know the passcode for his studio" Jimin asked hopefully.