107

(Chapter 107)Overhanging pressure

(Chapter 107)
Overhanging pressure

~*~
Author POV

The weight of his sentence had been hanging over his head the entire journey back to the idol dorms. He was surrounded by his loved ones, what would it be like to be without all of them, for 2 months.

"They are trying to break you, you do know that right?" Aisling had said before he departed.

Jimin had silently nodded at her in understanding.

"They want to prove that Omega's are incapable of having jobs. The camp sentence is to break you so that they can manipulate you into the place they want you. And unfortunately that with always be beneath them, as the dirt on their business shoes" Aisling warned him.

Jimin mulled this over.

"I won't let them" Jimin responded, it was almost a growled response.

"I know you won't, any child of Carmine and Jemian Park will be strong. Prove them all wrong. You may have been an idol in one way, but now you hold the future of Omega rights on your shoulders, you are an idol and role model to many" Aisling had then shook his hand as an equal and departed.

Jimin felt a mixture of feelings, the happiness of being able to keep his dream job, the heavy unavoidable weight of the sentence on his shoulders, and the fact that he was now possibly the biggest and most successful Omega activist around.

The overhanging pressure was heavy and pushing him down, but he would prevail, he had to.

The camp schedule had been set for tomorrow, at noon. He had one evening and morning to bask in the comfort of his family and mates.

~*~

He could've cried in relief when he arrived back at the apartment. The comforting scent of home, a vast improvement to the clinically scentless court house.

He immediately removed his shoes and coat, shaking the cold from his wings and made his way into the living room, where the large nest was still laid out on the floor.

He climbed into it, rumbling purr building up in his chest, he let it out, allowing the scent to relax him, till he was a soft as fluff, and his wings were spread eagle across the nest.

"Comfy?" Yoongi asked, beating his own wings, some feathers fell from them, as he shook them out.

"Want me to groom them?" Jimin inquired, rolling over to one side when he saw the feathers fall from the heterochromic Alpha.

Yoongi smiled indulgently.

"Yeah, just let me change out of my suit, need me to bring you a change of clothes?" He asked.

Jimin nodded, he went quiet afterwards, listening around the apartment. Taking in the sound, the smells, familiarising himself. He was going to miss this, the camps certainly wouldn't have this sort of scent, this feeling of security that his home provided. He was certain of that fact.

Yoongi returned with a over sized jumper, one Jimin usually used for when he lounged around the the apartment. A pair of joggy bottoms and some fluffy socks, since his feet were always cold.

He happily changed into them, shedding his suit, which Namjoon was quick to pick up and hang up neatly.

They were all milling around apartment, Jin and Hoseok disappearing to make food and everyone else getting changed into comfortable clothes, only able to stand the stiff feeling of the suits for so long.

But soon Jin and Hoseok had whipped up a small snack plate of food for each person and they all ate in silence in the comfort of the living room, out of the nest, because crumbs inside the nest was one of the most uncomfortable things.

They didn't bother washing the dishes, just placed them inside the sink for another time.

Once they were all cleaned up and in comfortable clothing they put on a show in the background and got comfortable in the well built nest. Asking Jimin's permission to enter before hand.

From there, Jimin kept his promise, with Taehyung's head resting on his thigh, eyes varying between watching the show and looking lovingly up at Jimin.

Yoongi sat with his back to the Omega, allowing the smaller man to run his fingers through his wings, they spasmed occasionally at the soft and affectionate touch.

"You haven't been taking care of your wings, Yoongi-hyung" Jimin stated, as he pulled another dead feathers from the silvery wing.

"Haven't felt up to it." Yoongi admitted, head hanging low. Jimin could see the stressed and tension in the older man's shoulders, as if his wings were heavy burdens he wished to shed.

Jimin hoped he was easing that burden, making the wings feel fresh and new once again. By the time he was done, Yoongi was a pile of goo. Muscles relaxed, he lay down beside Jimin, head on his other thigh, the one not already occupied by Taehyung.

"Thank you" he reached out and pressed a kiss to the inside of Jimin's wrist, on top of his scent gland.

Jimin shuddered but nodded, his smile enough to say the words from his heart.

Jin was next in the list of Alphas (they had played rock, paper, scissors). Jimin was all to happy to help all of his mates.

Though he practically jumped in shock, startling the two Alphas resting on his legs. When Namjoon's hands began to run through his wings.

Jimin sighed in relief as the Flock Alpha, began his meticulous grooming of their Flock Omega. Jimin got to work, helping the purple winged Alpha.

The scents of home and relaxation all around them, it almost made Jimin want to cry. He didn't want to lose this, he had already suffered enough, his wings began to shake from barely suppressed sobs.

He barely registered the moment his flock closed in around him, slotting together to form a tight pack around him. Embracing him, comforting him. In the best way they could think of, wanting him to feel loved and appreciated.

Even if the world seemed against him, his 6 Alphas were willing to stand beside him, forever and always.

~*~

I just can't write fluff without angst.

Honestly this book keeps on getting longer and longer and I don't mean to do it. It was supposed to finish somewhere between chapters 50 and 75. We are now on 107 and still going.

Anyway I hope you like it anyway, feels like too long since we got a wing grooming chapter.

Vote?

Comment?

Bye,
Winter