110

(Chapter 110)Friends?

(Chapter 110)
Friends?

~*~
Author POV

Jimin sat alone, he felt to awkward to interfere with the tightly knit groups of omegas chatting happily with one another. He found himself subconsciously going back to a bad habit of tugging on his wing feathers, the new feathers fought back with a sharp stab of pain. He winced.

The food wasn't bad, though this had been the only option, he had read the pamphlets, apparently all meals were nutritious and cooked by Omegas on campus, he had his timetabled slot on a piece of paper.

"That's a beautiful collar" Jimin practically jumped out of his seat in surprise.

"Thank you" He looked up to see a woman looking down at him, standing beside the table.

"From your Alpha?" She asked, taking a seat.

"Yeah, they made it for me" Jimin smiled, fingers reaching up to brush across the embroidery.

"They send you here?" She asked, taking a spoonful of the broth in her bowl.

"No, the government did" Jimin's scent became sour, it was subtle as it was hidden under scent patches. But alittle was detected, if you focused enough.

"Same here" the woman smiled, placing some kimchi in her mouth, a grim smile on her face.

"You been here long?" Jimin inquired.

"4 years" she responded, well more like spat her sentence with spite.

Her pastel green wings quivering in anger, Jimin though he smelt the scent of burnt apples but he couldn't be entirely sure.

"How long do you have?" She inquired, when her expression cooled.

"2 months, I was lucky" Jimin responded.

"What did you do?" She looked curious.

"Got a high profile job and got found out" Jimin shrugged.

Her lips quirked up.

"Good on you" She sounded pleased.

"What about you?" Jimin asked.

"I almost killed my Alpha, I hated him, I come from a well of family, it was a marriage of convenience" she looked angry again and Jimin decided not to push his luck.

"What job did you get they protested against so much?" She asked.

"Idol" Jimin responded.