77

(Chapter 77)I love you lots and lots and lots

(Chapter 77)
I love you lots and lots and lots

~*~
Author POV

It had been 3 months and they were getting ready to release their new album. It had shocked them how many loyal fans they had acquired with the last album they released.

They were currently preparing to make the music video for their new song 'Fire'. Jimin had joked saying Hoseok and Jungkook had the perfect coloured wings for the shoot. Both of the Alpha's had preened at that.

Over all Jimin would say that the courting was going well. They had definitely grown closer over the past 3 months.

They were all currently up to the 3rd stage of courting. Having completed the first 2. A gift to offer and begin the courtship and a meal in public to show the dedication for the second. They needed to present a gift of material wealth to eachother. In the form of clothing or jewelry, an item that the other could wear.

Jimin had given his first gift to all of them in the 3rd part of the courtship. Offering jewellery to them all. They insisted that they wear them during the music video they were filming. And since they were of good quality and discreet, the managers had agreed, not entirely understanding the proper meaning behind the jewellery.

They had to keep their courtship a secret in order to remain as a idol group. It was directly violating their contract by courting or being in a romantic relationship with someone. Never mind the whole group courting the same Beta who was in said group.

~*~

Unfortunately with the increase in training and Jimin's increasingly damaged and brittle wings, he had been trying to hide the pain that was slowly ramping up again.

He knew now that his wings were too weak to even consider being able to fly. Never mind hover, even momentarily from the ground. The thought of being grounded made Jimin feel sick with anxiety.

He brushed his hand over one of his feathers standing infront of the bathroom mirror. It crumbled like Jimin had finally shed the weight it was trying to hold and it could finally collapse. He looked in horror at the feather that had almost turned to dust in his hand.

Then it all became too much and he allowed himself to sob. They racked his body with the force of them. He clutched the remains of the feather in his tightly fisted hand. Pressing the heel of his other hand into his eyes to stop the tears from trailing down his cheeks. But by now his eyes were red and puffy and looked slightly swollen.

He wanted to scream, loud and powerfully. To curse the government that ran his country, his home. To curse them for making it illegal for an Omega to have a job to work for a living. For making the Omega's only job to look after their mates and take care of the home and children they may share together.

His wings would never have been like this if he could only have been able to have the job of his dreams. But in reality he knew the moment the dye came off and his secret was revealed to the world, everything he will have worked for will be taken from him.

"Jimin?" He heard someone knocking on the door. Namjoon he recognised his voice.

"Coming" he was ashamed to say his voice cracked when he responded.

But all he wanted at the moment was the comfort of his Alphas.

He disposed of the feather down the toilet and flushed, watching to make sure it all disappeared. When it did, he washed his hands. Walking to the door he unlocked it.

Seeing Namjoon there with a concerned look across his handsome face made Jimin break down once again. He flung his arms around the Flock Alpha, arms around his waist and face buried into his chest.

"Jimin?" Namjoon looked down shocked at the Beta who was sobbing into his chest.

He tried to get the Beta to talk to him but he elicited no response. So he dropped his hands from Jimin's waist, instead lifting the Beta up under his thighs and letting him wrap his legs around his waist. Jimin shifted his hold so that he was circling his arms around the Alpha's neck, face buried into Namjoon's scent gland.

The scent of seafoam and salt comforting him. Namjoon carried him like that to the living room where everyone else was.

Upon seeing Jimin sobbing uncontrollably in Namjoon's arms they all jumped up coming across to the pair to offer comfort.

"Why is he crying?" Jungkook asked, concern lacing his voice.

"I don't know, he hasn't told me" Namjoon responded.

That had them all worried. Jin placed his hand on Jimin's back. Jimin flinched violently.

"Is it your back sweetheart. Is your back hurting again?" Jin asked in a kind tone.

Jimin nodded into Namjoon's neck. His back felt like spasms of pain were running through it.

"Oh honey" Hoseok reached forward and pressed a kiss to Jimin's forehead over Namjoon's shoulder.

"It's hurting again. Took the pain killers. Didn't help" Jimin said through sobs.

"How long has it been hurting darling?" Yoongi asked.

"Since we started doing more practise for Fire" Jimin mumbled against Namjoon's neck, narrowly avoiding his scent gland.

All the Alphas in the room had released their scents in their worry, now they had turned into calming scents to try and offer comfort to their mate and hopefully stop him from crying.

"I will phone the manager, ask that Jimin can have any days off. So he can rest" Jin walked away after Namjoon handed him his phone.

Namjoon was the only one in the group who had the manager's phone number as he did the most interactions with him. Plus the manager had many groups to over see so he couldn't have every single idol's numbers in his phone.

"I have had a thought" Jin suggested when he came back.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Our rut it is next week. We will be unable to for anything for 3 days or so. Jimin could take this time off to rest" Jin revealed.

And with that agreed Jimin allowed himself to be cuddled into the sofa. With all of his Alphas surrounding him.

"I love you guys" Jimin mumbled before he lost himself to sleep against Namjoon's collar bone. Comfortably sat on the Flock Alpha's lap. With his Alphas all looking at him with such devoted affection.

"Love you too Jiminie" no one knew who said it first it was more of a unanimous decision that needed no discussion.

~*~

So we have some cute fluffy angst.

Plus the next few chapters will be chapters revolving around the Alpha's ruts. So I hope you like them.

I hope you like the chapter.

Vote?

Comment?

Bye,
Winter