92

(Chapter 92)A banquet for a Captain, made by his pirate crew

(Chapter 92)
A banquet for a Captain, made by his pirate crew

~*~
Author POV

"Damn it" Jin huffed as he tried to balance a tin on top of the 3 tins already laden into his arms.

It had taken them most of the day to cook the meal. They had eventually commandeered a room in Bighit designed for the staff to cook meals for themselves. Jungkook thought it ment that they were pirates, he had been annoying the rest of them all morning, brandishing his wings and acting like a Pirate Captain.

Even trying to wind up Yoongi in his confident state, he had been quickly shut down by the elder Alpha growling at him when his patience ran out. But never the less Yoongi had allowed Jungkook to rest his head on his shoulder as they had waited for the final batch of food to cook.

Each of them had hand crafted their collars for Jimin. Realising that Jimin couldn't wear all of them at once they had unified and made him a joint one. One that held each of the main colours of their own collars and merged the thread into one. As a Flock collar instead. But they all wanted to present a individual collar too, as their final gift of courtship.

~*~

"Do you think he will like it?" Jungkook asked as he held 2 bags full of baked goods.

Taehyung was holding the hamper of snacks that they had collected for Jimin for when they weren't there.

"I am sure he will, and if he doesn't Jimin will be too nice to say anything about it anyway" Jin said.

That was true they all realised, but it put them at ease for some unknown reason. Trailing in a long line they entered the building. No longer needing to sign in and tell the receptionist where they were heading. The receptionists all gave them knowing looks and some even wished them well, that brought smiles to the Alpha's faces.

"Has everyone got everything?" Namjoon asked, shuffling his wings slightly.

"Think so" Hoseok said looking into the back of the mini van they had arrived in.

Once they confirmed that all the food had been collected they shut the car and headed inside the building. They smiled at the receptionist.

"4th stage of courting right?" She asks as they pass.

"Yeah, wish us luck" Jin said politely.

"I would, but quite frankly I don't believe you will need it. It smells wonderful, I am sure he will like it" she smiled at them.