98

(Chapter 98)Did you forget something?

(Chapter 98)
Did you forget something?

~*~
Author POV

"Jiminieeeee!" Jimin awoke to the sound of his name being yelled in an excited tone. As Jungkook launched himself onto the bed beside him, golden wings swaying about hitting into the items stored on the desk, making them clatter to the floor in a series of loud bangs.

"Sorry" he looked sheepishly at the items, which included a pot of pens and pencils that had now spread out, rolling across the floor and under the bed.

"S'fine" Jimin rolled over so that he could sit up against the headboard, adjusting his icy blue wings so they wouldn't be at an uncomfortable angle.

"What's all the bags for?" Jimin tilted his head towards a large amount of bags Jungkook had evidently left on the floor upon his entrance.

"Surprise" Jungkook looked positively ecstatic.

"What exactly is the surprise?" Jimin asked curiously.

"I brought my gaming computer" Jungkook got down off the bed after pressing a quick kiss to Jimin's cheek.

"I thought we could play together" he added as he began to pull out the wires and gaming consoles.

"Isn't Tae going to miss it?" He asked as Jungkook practically pulled out all of their gaming equipment.

They shared the gaming equipment between the 7 of them, Jungkook and Taehyung tended to use it the most. Jin used his own laptop for his gaming so he wouldn't be as bothered about its disappearance.

"Eh" Jungkook made an uncomitting noise in response.

"He does know you took it right?" Jimin asked skeptcially as he crossed his arms looking down off the bed at the golden winged Alpha.

"Possibly... not" the 'not' was whispered as Jungkook turned his head away.

"Jungkook you can't just pick the gaming stuff up without telling people. They are going to think we had a burglar." Jimin pointed out.

Jungkook merely shrugged.

"I'll tell them later" he responded.

"You mean when they are potentially done freaking out and are less likely to be as mad?" Jimin inquired.

"Exactly" Jungkook replied like Jimin had read his mind.